Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 120)

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

but i felt really bad for her yesterday Cry

me too...could not resist from saying this...poor girl she was being scolded coz of anant's stupidity...bloody bewakoof you majnuAngrystill riding high on his fat ego...this male ego I tell you, I hate it...anyways I'll stick to this addictive adda again, so better to go away now...tc girlies...love you allTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Clarissa: What did you had for lunch? As long as its free enjoy it with a smiling faceLOL
ya i do so . I lke the food here we will get breakfast idli, dosa, roti and all, . Lunch rice and curry, vegtabels, achar a nd padad acpmnised by curd or rasam. For tea teime we hav echoice either tea or cofee with snack. For dinner the same menu as lunch for night duty takers.
I love th food but someday it is broing today it was tamarind tomato curry+tapioca curry +papad+amla achar +curd.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
bye roopali ...tc Embarrassed diz z d nly place wher i feel i can share my opinion ..means rantingTongue

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
when it comes to ranting i reember jen and ritch they were on roll yesterday OMG i cant rank like that i am weak. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

@Clarissa: What did you had for lunch? As long as its free enjoy it with a smiling faceLOL
ya i do so . I lke the food here we will get breakfast idli, dosa, roti and all, . Lunch rice and curry, vegtabels, achar a nd padad acpmnised by curd or rasam. For tea teime we hav echoice either tea or cofee with snack. For dinner the same menu as lunch for night duty takers.
I love th food but someday it is broing today it was tamarind tomato curry+tapioca curry +papad+amla achar +curd.

gr8 menu ... variety f food ah in our cafeteria v get nly coffee n sandwich ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

I didn't feel bad for her as she is the root cause of all problems...She should've told the truth abt party invitation at the beginning itself...She should've noticed that Anant was upset when Amar danced with her...Why didn't she realise that Anant didn't liked it when Amar called Deepu for permission...Why didn't she understand that Anant was not happy with her staying back on Amar's request... 
Navya is capable to sense all the international problems...But cant understand Anant..Why? What happened to the super sensing abilities of Deviji?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealisticclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

gr8 menu ... variety f food ah in our cafeteria v get nly coffee n sandwich ..
ya we get truly kerala food here harini and all ethnic and no fast food like loonies .LOL 

Idealistic-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

I didn't feel bad for her as she is the root cause of all problems...She should've told the truth abt party invitation at the beginning itself...She should've noticed that Anant was upset when Amar danced with her...Why didn't she realise that Anant didn't liked it when Amar called Deepu for permission...Why didn't she understand that Anant was not happy with her staying back on Amar's request... 
Navya is capable to sense all the international problems...But cant understand Anant..Why? What happened to the super sensing abilities of Deviji?
hai reshmi your with gulabo . Yes yoou r right . She is not a bit concerned about A and his feelings an she did nt veen relaiesed his proest when he said to amar they will drop her.
Buit tsill i felt bad when she cried. Cry

Idealistic-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index