India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 116)

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@roopali...thnk u so much ...harini mean deer -fast n furiousTongue btw seems it was ur bday ...belated bday wishes dear ...

abt last confrontation anant dint say abt his insecurity ..he jus said nw dey dun hav tym for each odr ...so i think one more confrontation is left bt  m  expecting more frm CVs i guessLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsy-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Harini: Its gud that atleast Ranbir came to know abt Anant's problem...He should share it with Ritz and Ritz should make Navya aware about Anant's jealousy...I want Navya to confront him this time...
yes reshu she should wihout crying she should face him and questiion. him. I felt really pity for her when she cried in fornt of her family only due to dumbo A.

reshmi as you siad wathcing nabbya me too truning a dumbo. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07TheRoopsyIdealistic-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Roopali: Oh...You have classes on New year day...Getting up in the morning will be a problem if you stay awake late to celeberate...You can celeberate the day with friends...

actually I don't party and all on 31st night...I prefer being home...when the whole world is outside, what is the point going and increasing the population there...my POV...I am anyways home only, so I'll get up and go for my class in the morning in usual way...
Staying home and watching television is the best option...New year means fireworks and traffic for me...We go to see the fire works every yr and return home late because of traffic...Last year we were in traffic for 4 hours...But it was fun to see the Arab youth celeberating on the road...

IdealisticTheRoopsyclarissajohn

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
@harini ya it was my b'day on 22nd...thank you so much for your wishesTongueand about the confrontation I so agree with the way ranbir reacted to anant's insecurities...his expression just said that anant has lost it and I totally agree with him...this time navya should give anant a reality check so that he does not get such thoughts ever...

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
@Harini: Me too like ur name...Its a rare name...I remember Ganelia when I see ur name as it was her charater's name in Boys...

IdealisticTheRoopsyclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
even gopi gave a slap to ahemji accidently. So navay can give proper one to anant uski dimmag ki bathi jalane keliye

Neha07TheRoopsyIdealistic-Reshmi-

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
we guyz hav so much hope Tongue...anyhow let navya knw abt anant n his feelings ...its high time dat navya z not able to get anant's problem ..n anant won get untill navya give a long lasting speech

TheRoopsy-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index