Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 114)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

morning ladiesHughow is everyone?
Hi RoopaliHug Gud Morning...How was ur birthday and christmas?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IdealisticTheRoopsyclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

DA Jr's opinion was a hint for us abt the upcoming marriage...DA Sr will think that Anant will become more responsible and wont roam around after office horus, if Navya is there waiting for him...There wont be any office parties if Navya leave her job...Since the elders gave permission for Navya to work until marriage, the better option to stop her working is marriage... She will speak with her angry hubby & sasur ji that its time to fix a wedding date...
Harini, I dont think Anant will back out from supporting Navya...He will do anything to prove himself better than Amar...
@bold dear .
U r treu. remebers a ka dialoguse . I can drink  what amar drinks. If amar driks poison in front of navya he too will. LOL

IdealisticTheRoopsy-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
oh sorry roop belated brithday wishes and advance new year wishes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsy-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

@clarissa hiHugi am doing good...how are you? please read and give me your feedback on my articles whenever you get time...and regarding navya I only want amar to stay...for me he has become an integral part of navya...its not anant only amar nowDay Dreaming

@bold: Which articles, Roopali?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsy

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

@clarissa hiHugi am doing good...how are you? please read and give me your feedback on my articles whenever you get time...and regarding navya I only want amar to stay...for me he has become an integral part of navya...its not anant only amar nowDay Dreaming

roops has written some artciles as she is interested in writing and asked me to read it . But how dumbo iam i forgot as i was busy . I will do it roops.
TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@reshmi hiHugthanks a lot for your wishes dear...b'day and Christmas both were goodTonguebut seems New Year toh classes mein hi celebrate hoga...we'll be studying even on 1stOuchbut there is a saying what you do the first day, you do the whole year...so surely I am studying in 2012...

@clarissa thank you dear for your wishesTongueand get me the feedback when you are free, no hurry...

Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

roops has written some artciles as she is interested in writing and asked me to read it . But how dumbo iam i forgot as i was busy . I will do it roops.

@ bold: Navya's influenceLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07TheRoopsyIdealisticclarissajohn

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

I write for an English daily back home, but on and off basis...and as Clarissa is in the business I wanted her opinion on my writings...

Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index