Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

yes dear I don't know your name Sorry

But adda is awesome. I just love it being here . We are here oblivious to all our pains, sorrows, never mind of what is our age, where we live in , our religions, language. Its called unity . I love myself calling an adda mate. Yes the otherday i was saying reshmi that as the earth is round iam hping to meet some of adda mates in future. Iam confident of it.😃

@ Clarissa, Sara n Reshmi : Hellooo and good afternoon gals😊
Well Clarissa I am Neha
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reshmi thanx alot i will miss todays and tommorrows epis both😭 something intersting is going to happen and i wont be able watch it plz come on that post so atleast i can view some intersting stuff all over thr
@Neha hi and neha u said abt anant not saying any bahana to om but do u really feel youngsters to do mistakes and instead of feeling gulty just make some excuse very easily and get over with it Anant is not like that whenevr he do mistakes and realises it he never be able to make bahanas thats y woh main main woh line
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Neha...Good After noon...Its still morning this side...I'm1.30 hrs behind IST...Me too is in work place sneaking into the adda...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi deareis im abck after some work. work is not over yet i wll peek in between.Hi Neha
i too hope A should say all about his insecurties and that why N was seen crying (though she cries all the time). Othersie i will kick in cvs ass. Oppos . Cant bear Mu further guys
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Hi Neha...Good After noon...Its still morning this side...I'm1.30 hrs behind IST...Me too is in work place sneaking into the adda...

rehsmi iam going to have my lunch . ok
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

hi deareis im abck after some work. work is not over yet i wll peek in between.Hi Neha

i too hope A should say all about his insecurties and that why N was seen crying (though she cries all the time). Othersie i will kick in cvs ass. Oppos . Cant bear Mu further guys

Clarissa...N's tears i guess this time is for a genuine reason...It maybe as a result of the realisation that how possessive is her Majnu😳 Hopefully the MU will see the end tonight...I dont think the CVs will drag this again...Get ready for the new educational track😆
clarissajohn thumbnail
yes reshmi i think he blurted out all his INsecies. They can move on now with calen minds. yes get ready for another atyachar. BUt pls cvs even if its atyacahar pls show it in sensible way not like retro party
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
people i think earlier it was the fault of the screenplay writer who was not able the understand the needs of the scrpt and putting up into scenes but i really have hopes on mr gautam hegde who is master in romantic and emotional scenes the other day i saw padosi show crying for change in scritwriter as the scenes lost its magic after mr.gautam hegde left thr and new lady came so i think he is best me fingers crossed again
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sara

people i think earlier it was the fault of the screenplay writer who was not able the understand the needs of the scrpt and putting up into scenes but i really have hopes on mr gautam hegde who is master in romantic and emotional scenes the other day i saw padosi show crying for change in scritwriter as the scenes lost its magic after mr.gautam hegde left thr and new lady came so i think he is best me fingers crossed again

yes sara hopes pinning on. Yes padosiwalaas were crying over chacrter assasination of female lead like we cried about A.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Clarissa: 😆Atyachar is the right word for the retro party track...I'm sure that more atyachars are on our way after & before the marriage...