India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 110)

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
clarissa ...i dono wht navya wil reply to meeta ma's questions...coz u knw na she dun like lying Sleepy

btw amar z ar rockstarCool...ranbir itself said

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

clarissa ...i dono wht navya wil reply to meeta ma's questions...coz u knw na she dun like lying Sleepy

yes dear ranbir was all amazed when ananat confessed about his insecuirty . You read bout another twist . Do you have any idea on what it would be. It is sure that we are heaiong twoards napther torture.Is cvs ka koyi bharosa nahinLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

hi everyone

clarissa i dont think the twist will be related to family drama coz she said the twist will be something we will learn from read silla's post 2nd or 3rd page

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

yes dear ranbir was all amazed when ananat confessed about his insecuirty . You read bout another twist . Do you have any idea on what it would be. It is sure that we are heaiong twoards napther torture.Is cvs ka koyi bharosa nahinLOL

ya i read ...everyday v get a twistLOL ...duno wht twist anantika was tellin abt Confused wil navya say d truth abt der late nyt trip to jail ...

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

hi everyone

clarissa i dont think the twist will be related to family drama coz she said the twist will be something we will learn from read silla's post 2nd or 3rd page

yes sara i read it and she said we will learn. But what it would be you have any idea. ? iam in utter cionfusion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by clarissajohn

ya i read ...everyday v get a twistLOL ...duno wht twist anantika was tellin abt Confused wil navya say d truth abt der late nyt trip to jail ...
shall i say something. Dont throw brikcs at me. SOmehow depu might know about all fiasco . He might them rethinl on decion as aready one of his daughter is in trouble due to bad son in law. So due to his insecurties over A he might ask bajpyees rto allow navya to work so tat she should be indpendent. But that wont ahppen for sure because Deepu loves anant a lot. But its my werird rpeditcion and dont take it seriously guys.

Idealistic-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Hello HariniHug

Clarissa/Harini: Any guesses about the twist? It should be something like Kamlesh and family coming from Amrika to torture BD & humiliate Rama...Naah...The sadist CVs wont do anything positive...

Idealisticclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Hello HariniHug

Clarissa/Harini: Any guesses about the twist? It should be something like Kamlesh and family coming from Amrika to torture BD & humiliate Rama...Naah...The sadist CVs wont do anything positive...
yes yar i would love if kamleees comes with his phirangi wife and angrezi speaking kids. thta would be treat for us for sure but what we should learn. No ideaLOL

Idealistic-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index