India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 107)

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Nids-I cmpltly agree wid ur POV,bt I also feel dat being naive hs nothing 2 do wid age or living in big cities.In da initial days of da epi v all witnessed how dese 2 lived wid der families or wat kind of an environ dey wer brot up in so dem being naive in der relatiionship is no big deal.If dey wer a know it all kind of kids e1 tho being brot up in such conservative environ,dat wud hv bn surprising n den v all wud hv bn like questioning der upbringing as 2 hw dese 2 cn b so 4ward inspite of such strict upbringing.Dese 2 r da 1st in each other's lives n der xpectations wid each other differ.N is cmpltly trusting n luvs A n has eyes only 4 him,so to think dat A cn b J of her profssnal relationship wid AS is a far fetched scenario 4 her.Her trust n luv 4 A dsnt bring dese kind of insecurities in her,she cn nvr in her wildest dreams think dat A cn hv such insecurities regarding her,so she is unable 2 comprehend da reason 4 his behaviour.Its totally understandable.A on da other hand is vry vulnerable wen it cms 2 N,n being J is not a gals prerogative alone.Gyz r much more insecure in da matters of da heart.I dnt find it hard 2 blieve dat N is not able 2 reason out da coz of A's bhvr.Wen u luv sm1 dis unconditionally,da thot dat he mite b insecure abt u mingling wid da outer wrld nvr crosses ur mind,spcly wen He is da 1 2 ncrage u in evry step u take.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedageno0309Noaddictsoaplikerclarissajohn

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Couple of questions on today's epi.  Tagline Naye Sawal and I am always ready with that

1.  How did Sugandha know that Anant was drunk? Coz she was going to say it and then stopped when talking to her sis

2. When do the bahus of the looney house go to sleep?  Both the daughter in laws were awake and it was past midnight.  

isha she heard all the convo while anant was sitting in  the sofa and regarding second one sugandha was wake for his son and DA jr came to take water

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309Noaddictsoapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

Couple of questions on today's epi.  Tagline Naye Sawal and I am always ready with that

1.  How did Sugandha know that Anant was drunk? Coz she was going to say it and then stopped when talking to her sis

2. When do the bahus of the looney house go to sleep?  Both the daughter in laws were awake and it was past midnight.  

isha she heard all the convo while anant was sitting in  the sofa and regarding second one sugandha was wake for his son and DA jr came to take water

Thanks Sara.  Did not know she was around when Anant was sitting on the sofa.  Oops my ff button.  and yeah the bahus of that house do work hard.  They are awake before the rest get up and sleep way after the rest go to sleep.  Poor Navya when she goes there but oh wait this kindness is not extended to Rama so Navya is safe 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SaraNoaddictgeno0309

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ betsy.  What you say makes sense.  But Navya can immediately understand when Ritz or Appy are sad or down so why not with Anant then?  She should know that something is troubling him when he just upped and went to Delhi, and when he did not call her the entire time he was in Delhi.  Granted he did not call Ranbir too but the old adage "  You do not see the bad, only the good when you are in love

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedaA_Crazy_Leogeno0309Noaddict

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Also she could predict when Sugandha was unhappy too so why not with Anant?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309Noaddict

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Betsy...hmm...its nice to read another perspective on A and N relationship, which makes sense! I guess what you say makes total sense, considering their background and all...but don't you think the CVs have lost this in translation and left it to the viewers discretion to figure out things!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Crazy_Leo-SaraNoaddictsoaplikerclarissajohn

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sara

Thanks Sara.  Did not know she was around when Anant was sitting on the sofa.  Oops my ff button.  and yeah the bahus of that house do work hard.  They are awake before the rest get up and sleep way after the rest go to sleep.  Poor Navya when she goes there but oh wait this kindness is not extended to Rama so Navya is safe 
yes rama is safe coz she is smart enough to fool looneys she acts all goody in front of them dont exxpect that frm navya she will always be in danger but if anant turns mature now it will be less but if anant's behaviour is same then tho Allah bachaye uski jaan ke navya me looneys me phas gayiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedageno0309Noaddictsoapliker

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geno0309

@Betsy...hmm...its nice to read another perspective on A and N relationship, which makes sense! I guess what you say makes total sense, considering their background and all...but don't you think the CVs have lost this in translation and left it to the viewers discretion to figure out things!
that is y they changed screenplay writer the previuos was not puuting the exact write up into the scenes now its getting better and hope will get best we r able to figure it out now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309Noaddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index