Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 114

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
but i am thinking till now that cvs have rushsed the romantica track .It works a lot . Those looks, adayein and all before the confession matters  a lot. I expcted them to extend it further but no cvs were moving on jet speed and now its like local train. whole one week for atychar retro party.

In mana ways they earn  high trps dueing that track before confession
for eg. In padosi too both leads were feeling something whne la la was there. But after she gone they are back to square one and now the cvs are tryng to begin from zero though the new entry as they know it will work and ausidnec would be eager for a confession.

But they will strtch it like elastic. BUt in navya we all know marriage is for sure so excitement would be less.
 We also know situation after amrriage till there is BD, AP RAMA and UB.
Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Clarrisa..🤣 fresh blood u see ...i was expecting a gud discussion on namarta's post...kids get on der peak wen ritch uses jackass in her post ..🤣🤣 n i jus love reading ritch's post ðŸ˜†
Idealistic thumbnail
@Reshmi enjoy ur lunch ...😊
clarissajohn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harini2010

Clarrisa..🤣 fresh blood u see ...i was expecting a gud discussion on namarta's post...kids get on der peak wen ritch uses jackass in her post ..🤣🤣 n i jus love reading ritch's post ðŸ˜†

ya when it comes to galiyyan no one can beat ritch . OMG
Idealistic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

but i am thinking till now that cvs have rushsed the romantica track .It works a lot . Those looks, adayein and all before the confession matters  a lot. I expcted them to extend it further but no cvs were moving on jet speed and now its like local train. whole one week for atychar retro party.

In mana ways they earn  high trps dueing that track before confession
for eg. In padosi too both leads were feeling something whne la la was there. But after she gone they are back to square one and now the cvs are tryng to begin from zero though the new entry as they know it will work and ausidnec would be eager for a confession.

But they will strtch it like elastic. BUt in navya we all know marriage is for sure so excitement would be less.
 We also know situation after amrriage till there is BD, AP RAMA and UB.

ya dats correct ...Cv's always rushed the romantic track though many ppl got attracted during the picnic promo ...bt kanpur track made it horrible anyhw we should b thankful to the almighty god that subha toh hua ...finally der was a nice rise after doz dirama.

n abt padosi show i dun think dey wil confess so soon ...bt still NK z phunny yar ...der desi boys i enjoyed
clarissajohn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harini2010

ya dats correct ...Cv's always rushed the romantic track though many ppl got attracted during the picnic promo ...bt kanpur track made it horrible anyhw we should b thankful to the almighty god that subha toh hua ...finally der was a nice rise after doz dirama.

n abt padosi show i dun think dey wil confess so soon ...bt still NK z phunny yar ...der desi boys i enjoyed

Yes yar that is the usp of that show. They wont confess soon but they will fool the viewers with mere touches, looks, hawa ka jhoka and all. But this is Usp of all leading shows too. You can see in gopi they are still sleeping in two  place so viewers are expecting wheh they come together, in behena though one behen got married others romance track is on anvil, in bathi the leads just began to talk properly now. So in al these viewers are waiting for their unity one day. So they will stick to it. 
Idealistic thumbnail
In SNS ppl lost hope frm G n A🤣 bt still dey r in track wid touch me touch me one 😳
bt here the confession itself lowered the TRP ...dey must hav shown der college days a lot  dey had 2 fat years many things cld hav been done to stick the viewers bt dey wer on der track ...not nly anya confession even dey made family confession too early  ..at mean time new shows took der position d padosi show n behna n nw a days bathi leads ..
clarissajohn thumbnail
ok dear me too going see you 2morrow
take care bye
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sara

100% true even munna munni who r married and even their relationship is gud doesnt have that much def we r leading here and i am sure after marriage we will def see passinate scenes as well coz i think its sp whi have been stopping them to do so now as its a family channel and this show involves parents very much in thier children lives so thats the reason of lack of romance after mrg we will have it as annatika promised us

@Sara - I don't think that Anantika has promised that the future track will be passionate😉😆😃.She has said that v al should like it.Hope u don mind😉
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DGal

@Sara - I don't think that Anantika has promised that the future track will be passionate😉😆😃.She has said that v al should like it.Hope u don mind😉

@Neha i am not talking abt the previous msgs of her i am taking abt the msg which she send me previously many days back and asked not to qoute it any where hope i am clear