Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sara

people i think earlier it was the fault of the screenplay writer who was not able the understand the needs of the scrpt and putting up into scenes but i really have hopes on mr gautam hegde who is master in romantic and emotional scenes the other day i saw padosi show crying for change in scritwriter as the scenes lost its magic after mr.gautam hegde left thr and new lady came so i think he is best me fingers crossed again

Oh...My hopes are climbing up again😳 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Clarissa: 😆Atyachar is the right word for the retro party track...I'm sure that more atyachars are on our way after & before the marriage...

but iam glad that rama baby is back i was missing her a lot and anrgy pap was on roll yesterday . He might have joine diwth CID team
😆
.Inbetween i will request cvs to grow spines of A . hough the munda ia 6 feet tall his spine is still of first stadared boy. I wont say he should have lied there and teel the truth either. But every occasion A is seen shivering in fornt of him.
clarissajohn thumbnail

yes reshmi he is expert on hawa ka choka, dupatta flying etc etc
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its better u control it now otherwise i am seeing brickbats in my way if Mr.GH proves me wrong
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

but iam glad that rama baby is back i was missing her a lot and anrgy pap was on roll yesterday . He might have joine diwth CID team

😆
.Inbetween i will request cvs to grow spines of A . Though the munda ia 6 feet tall his spine is still of first standard boy. I wont say he should have lied there and teel the truth either. But every occasion A is seen shivering in fornt of him.

@bold: 🤣🤣🤣True...His mom should change the chavanyaprash brand...
clarissajohn thumbnail
girls when i saw the precap then a thought came to my mind. whatever we say we should be thankful to our cvs as our A and N are leaidng in most number of kisses and hugs.

😆Iam not kidding guys. If you compare with any other  sp shows , even thsoe wwhere leads are couple, (as most of the couple are not into good relation yet) our show leads in taht too. Ye huyi na nayi soch.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sara

its better u control it now otherwise i am seeing brickbats in my way if Mr.GH proves me wrong

Hahaha...No yaar...I believe in non violence😉 Lets hope Mr.GH proves you right😊
clarissajohn thumbnail

@bold: 🤣🤣🤣True...His mom should change the chavanyaprash brand...

to the brand with includes sona and chandi . 😆
clarissajohn thumbnail

girls when i saw the precap then a thought came to my mind. whatever we say we should be thankful to our cvs as our A and N are leaidng in most number of kisses and hugs.

😆Iam not kidding guys. If you compare with any other  sp shows , even thsoe wwhere leads are couple, (as most of the couple are not into good relation yet) our show leads in taht too. Ye huyi na nayi soch.

we will lead till all other couple gains akal and leav like real couple but athat is not in near future. As some one only began to massage his wifees leg now after one year of shaddi. 😆
-Reshmi- thumbnail

They are repeating the same type hugs & kisses...I'm bored🥱