Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

yes me too . Yesterday i was suoprised that anvay didit said a word or showed her anger or what (dont jhave clue whtehr she was angry or not) . BUt insted googles to find way to curb the hangover. OMG She is real SP heroine, But i liked it when she cared her.

BUt gulabo is now affected iwth navya syndrome, of woh mein, woh

but clariisa when anant said yes i will do watever u said really showed his concern and gult towards N just see his expressions at the moment just superb hope he stays in that mode phirse bacha na ban jaye
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DGal

Hi gals!!!
I just lov this adda,though I my not be personally interacting with you all but me too cant stay without sneaking into this adda 😊.Would love to stay in touch with u all even after Navya.I think you all are from different timezones. I log into IF @mornings India time, but I see you all visit the adda @ midnight my time.
And btw I just lowwwe ur daily discussions😃.Keep it up guys.

yes dear I don't know your name Sorry

But adda is awesome. I just love it being here . We are here oblivious to all our pains, sorrows, never mind of what is our age, where we live in , our religions, language. Its called unity . I love myself calling an adda mate. Yes the otherday i was saying reshmi that as the earth is round iam hping to meet some of adda mates in future. Iam confident of it.😃
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sara

but clariisa when anant said yes i will do watever u said really showed his concern and gult towards N just see his expressions at the moment just superb hope he stays in that mode phirse bacha na ban jaye

Yes sara the optimistic in me really really really hopes that A is feeling guilt and as adda mates said he has written the letter as he cant meet her eyes . So I think my old gulabo is coming back.
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

hello nicky ðŸ¤—   Welcome back sweety

Rit.  What is your twitter id.  Since you guys are all talking about it I should get social savvy😳

Hey @all addamates.Helllooo gals.

Me too think that I should also get more social😉.i presently don't hv twitter account.Actually frankly speaking m vvv lazy.Lazy to such an extent that I did not even visit my FB even on my 'day when my wall was flooded with b'day wishes from my frens n near n dear ones.  Actually I get so sapped out of energy staring @ my desktop throughout the day in office that I am not at all interested to go bak home and log into my lappy😭 
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi gals!!!
I just lov this adda,though I my not be personally interacting with you all but me too cant stay without sneaking into this adda 😊.Would love to stay in touch with u all even after Navya.I think you all are from different timezones. I log into IF @mornings India time, but I see you all visit the adda @ midnight my time.
And btw I just lowwwe ur daily discussions😃.Keep it up guys.

Hi DGal...Yeah, we are different timezones... Thats why the adda is 24hrs active...I'm from UAE...My days start with adda & ends with adda...Would definitely keep on touch with you even after the show ends...
clarissajohn thumbnail

Hey @all addamates.Helllooo gals.

Me too think that I should also get more social😉.i presently don't hv twitter account.Actually frankly speaking m vvv lazy.Lazy to such an extent that I did not even visit my FB even on my 'day when my wall was flooded with b'day wishes from my frens n near n dear ones.  Actually I get so sapped out of energy staring @ my desktop throughout the day in office that I am not at all interested to go bak home and log into my lappy😭 

the case is same with me . I have twitter  account but i forgot the passwod and username too. 😆 I dont use it . BUt i chek FB everyday. But as iou siad i too wants to craete anotehr account just to follow the adda mates.
-Sara thumbnail
reshmi this post is abt to finish find out the other way coz iw ont be able to watch todays episode so if u can do it i will be able to catch up with all intersting reviews after i come
TheRoopsy thumbnail
hello girlies🤗how is all? I am actually looking forward to tonight...hope its a mature one-on-one heart-heart conversation...in hurry now, see you all later...until then stay happy and keep ranting😛Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nicky99

@Nids - I've already done, thanks anyway ðŸ˜ƒ

@Neelu - I so agree with you. But the purpose behind writing that letter might be that A was too embarrassed for his last night's behavior that he can't apologize by looking in N's eyes. That makes sense I guess..

@Nams - Kar diya last part bhi update ðŸ˜‰

Hey dearies...do you think that Anant will share his insecurities with Navya through that letter?Or will it just be another plain letter full of his sorries for his drunken behaviour. I so want Anant to share how he feels about Amar sir with Navya.Its high time that they clear out these MUs.I am bugged up with how Anant is running away from his feelings 😕. Also I was expecting that wen Om was questioning Anant regarding y his car was left@ Navya's office, Sugandha would pitch in with some excuse like the car broke down but no the wallpaper does not open her mouth wen it is required. N y in the name of God didn Anant make a similar excuse?Y does he always hv 2 shudder infront of Om??Youngsters these days are clever enough to cme up with excuses at the nick-of-time.Y Anant has to be so dumb always !!!!!!!!!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sara

reshmi this post is abt to finish find out the other way coz iw ont be able to watch todays episode so if u can do it i will be able to catch up with all intersting reviews after i come

Sara, Dont worry...We will shift our territory to Namratha's post "Why bashing Amar?"😉