Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

We are fine Clarissa...You sounds happy because of yesterday's precap...Everything seems to be getting better but i am still not happy with the show's progress...

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

We are fine Clarissa...You sounds happy because of yesterday's precap...Everything seems to be getting better but i am still not happy with the show's progress...

. If I say the truth I feel relieved only on hope that A has written about all his insecurity in the letter and MU track would be cleared, if that not happen and scene look like continuation of what happened in party night in the car , I will  bash  them. But I feel A is regretting.

Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why are u all talking about other shows in this forum...is there a purpose for doing it...Stick to the Navya forum guys
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Clarissa: I dont mind him writing down his feelings..Hope he had written abt his insecurities...There wont be a conclusion if hide the real issue...I am unhappy that A needed Mohan & Ranbir to make him realise that he should have an open talk with N...
clarissajohn thumbnail

@Clarissa: I dont mind him writing down his feelings..Hope he had written abt his insecurities...There wont be a conclusion if hide the real issue...I am unhappy that A needed Mohan & Ranbir to make him realise that he should have an open talk with N...

ya thats true. But somehow this MU should be cleared.
clarissajohn thumbnail
@reshmi you would be on leave after 2 , 3 weeks right ? How is your MIL.

Reshmi this is a porblem with most youths i think as tey cant manage these things alone . But i feel as the time passes he will learn and N too is not better either as she has no idea why A behaved so.
-Reshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

ya thats true. But somehow this MU should be cleared.

Yeah, I think the MU will be cleared today and it will be a proper end of the MU track...I wish they will show some good scenes as a compensation for tolerating the senseless track...
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@Ritch: The adda is like another family...I cant imagine a day without sneaking into the adda...We will always stay in touch after Navya...

Hi gals!!!
I just lov this adda,though I my not be personally interacting with you all but me too cant stay without sneaking into this adda 😊.Would love to stay in touch with u all even after Navya.I think you all are from different timezones. I log into IF @mornings India time, but I see you all visit the adda @ midnight my time.
And btw I just lowwwe ur daily discussions😃.Keep it up guys.
Edited by DGal - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
yes me too . Yesterday i was suoprised that anvay didit said a word or showed her anger or what (dont jhave clue whtehr she was angry or not) . BUt insted googles to find way to curb the hangover. OMG She is real SP heroine, But i liked it when she cared her.
BUt gulabo is now affected iwth navya syndrome, of woh mein, woh
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi clarissa and reshmi

clarissa count be in to the happy list not bcoz of the precar bcoz its still to be witnessed i am happy seeing annat in old looks god he was so cute yesterday specially when he got down frm his when ranvir call came his ruffled hair uff😳

reshmi u might have listened amar saying even he had done some mistakes at that age but we must learn frm it so Anant is in that phase now giult can be seen on his face hope we get the charm back😊