Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nams- I'm here only, silently checking the adda while I have tons of other tabs open on the side! How you doing babe?
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am doing good Ritch..how are you?πŸ€— And BTW, I have finally found my adda mates on twitter!πŸ˜ƒ
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nams- Hailaa, you've found people too? I'm following Nids and others, lemme find you! *runs off to check twitter* PM me your name if you haven't found me yet! I'm soo glad to be able to catch up with you all there, its fun to be able to interact somewhere other than IF!
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ritch: I am already following u & Jen, while I have sent request to Nidhi, Reshmi, Shaina nd AshaπŸ˜ƒ I even sent u a tweet.!

@Isha: HelloπŸ€— How are you?
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nams - Hello πŸ€— Christmas was awesome, had a party organized by one of my close friend, so enjoyed there πŸ˜ƒ How was yours?
 I'm catching HHL live right now, will keep peeping in between breaks πŸ˜Š

@Isha- Hello πŸ€— How've you been?

@Ritch - Mujhe bhi twitter par account banana hai πŸ˜› After all, Shaheer's tweets need to be replied with full force from the adda πŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail
@Isha- Hi hun! How you doing today?

@Nams- Was just going through your twitter account, and holy crap, you tweeted SS my FF? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜²
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello Nams, Ritch

What is the new twist that we are going to learn?  More cooking or better driving
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nick- I made twitter to stalk all the celebs, but I'm glad its helped me to get in touch with many of the adda-mates also! 

@Nams- Haan, I just replied to it! Oye, you're a bong kya? Asha and Shaina are also there? *runs back to twitter*

@Isha- I really haven't learnt ANYTHING from Navya, so I doubt this "educational" track is gonna teach me anything else. I actually dread such educational and informative tracks; who knows what bhoosa is going to be fed to the minds of the poor and unsuspecting audience now? 
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello nicky πŸ€—   Welcome back sweety

Rit.  What is your twitter id.  Since you guys are all talking about it I should get social savvy😳
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ritch - I'll just make one after watching HHL! πŸ˜†

@Isha - Hey, how was your Christmas? πŸ˜ƒ