Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
@Ritch: The adda is like another family...I cant imagine a day without sneaking into the adda...We will always stay in touch after Navya...
@Rit, Resh..I so agree with both of you..I have never been so cheerful inspite of this gloomy winter..All thanks to you all..πŸ€—.I am sure, we will stay in touch long after the show is gone..πŸ˜ƒ

@Resh..πŸ˜†..I know yaar...but nonetheless...the name is just perfect..🀣I will shout "kroor singh" every time I see him onscreen..even in crime petrol..🀣

BTW did u see his family pics that he has uploaded..where does he live???Looked like some village, nahin??
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Hello all my beautiful ladies! πŸ€—

What's the most irritating news of the day? πŸ˜†
Hey NickπŸ€—

See ,now the news is that Aayush did not update his status even after his award winning performance yesterdayπŸ˜†..Now its upto you how u take it...irritating or happy news...πŸ˜†
@Nicky: HelloπŸ€— Welcome back...

@Nids: Didn't check the pics though I saw it on the wall..Let me have a look...
Nids and Reshmi πŸ€—

This Petrol guy is back with his updates?! LOL, I take it as a funny news! πŸ˜†

Wonder why didn't he update this one? He should have, after all the drama and full view of his expressions with Renuka πŸ˜‰

His update should have been, "Had a scary shoot with family..Navya di ko daant padi..you will love it" πŸ˜†
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
@Nids and @Resh- IKR! I will keep coming to check the adda and talk to you all even if Navya ends and we all don't watch any common show! Navya brought us together, but its our friendship that's keeping us going now!

@Nick- Hey babe! Irritating news...Hmmm! Anantika emailed Silla saying that there's one more track before the marriage, and we're going to learn something out of it. But looking at the track record of the show and what all I've learnt from it, I'm dreading this "educational" track!

@All- Who's Kroor Singh?
Originally posted by nicky99

Nids and Reshmi πŸ€—

This Petrol guy is back with his updates?! LOL, I take it as a funny news! πŸ˜†

Wonder why didn't he update this one? He should have, after all the drama and full view of his expressions with Renuka πŸ˜‰

His update should have been, "Had a scary shoot with family..Navya di ko daant padi..you will love it" πŸ˜†

@Bold...  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
"Renuka di made me shiver with her dracula like nails.".πŸ˜†..
@Rit Kroor Singh was a negative in a show called "chandrakanta" few years back.
Here is his pic..now u guess which one of these two look like our petrol hero.πŸ˜†

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
@Nids and @Nick- πŸ€£ 🀣 🀣 🀣 You guys are on a roll!  🀣