Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 97

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Resh...I am sure  he has read our last convos...🀣 on how we look forward to his status updatesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also, check the comments on the last update..πŸ˜†..some say that "you are the next hero" (sic)...πŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nids, He must've read the Petrol convoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was infact surprised to see him yesterday...How come the always missing guy appeared all of a sudden...Anyways, his presence made the boring family scene funny for me...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Nids, He must've read the Petrol conoπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was infact surprised to see him yesterday...How come the always missing guy appeared all of a sudden...Anyways, his presence made the boring family scene funny for me...

YeahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..And he always has just one expressions on his face..be it happy, sad, surprised or shocked..🀣..and people tell him that he is a hero material...πŸ˜†
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Nids, I think I had mentioned this earlier..The eye brows reminds me of  Kroor Singh from the old show - Chandrakanta...Kroor Singh's eye brows had the same thickness...Btw, Do you feel that DA Sr will recomment an early marriage because of the happenings...
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello all my jaanemans! πŸ€— Is there any taaza khabar that I missed? Oh, and are we talking about Crime Petrol's hero? He didn't post a status about his cameo in yesterday's episode? I think the adda is more popular than we think it is! πŸ˜‰
Noaddict thumbnail
@Resh..Even if DA recommends, who will listen to her..πŸ˜†Early marriage only happens if BD spews some venom..πŸ˜†

ANd kroor singh...🀣  so apt.."yakkk"  πŸ˜†

@Rit..Hello ,babeπŸ€—Yeah we were talking about our fav Star Plus hero "kroor singh"πŸ˜†(Thanks Resh..he will be called so frm now on)πŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nids- Hi hun! πŸ€—Oh my hero! After seeing that he graced us with his holy presence, I went and scoured his FB page, but I didn't find a single status about his immense joy on appearing on screen! πŸ˜† Our hero must have read one of our Crime Petrol convos!
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
@Resh, Rit..A slight deviation frm the topic..Did u read SRK's latest tweet???.I just thought of our adda while reading it..πŸ˜ƒ Here it goes :-

"We shud create a forum that v all can turn to in times of lonliness & sadness...have fun reads & writes...& of course vent without judging"
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Ritch: Hi dearπŸ€— Its surprising that he didn't update his status abt the good family scene...πŸ˜†

@Nids: πŸ˜† I do remember that yakk yakk πŸ˜† You wont be able to use the new pet name often as good family scenes happens rarely...
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nids- The adda is really like a new family for all of us you know. I mean, all of us from different parts of the world, all from different age groups, yet such strong bonds of friendship have been made. Navya may finish, but I know for a fact that we all will always stay in touch. πŸ˜Š
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago