Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah..😆Some justification for his mandbuddhi  behaviour off late😆
Today's episode looks like another family drama day...and did u read Aanatika's msg yesterday, she says that there will be another twist before marriage, something out of which ,each one of us will learn😕
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi dearies!!!!!!!!!!!
Noaddict thumbnail
Hey Asha...🤗So nice to see you around...😃

So how are u linking Navya these days??😛
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Nidhi, not liking the story line, but managing to see the episodes. Well no use complaining, just appreciating it as per merit.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What can be the possible twist from which we will learn something😕 SIlla mentioned that it wont be related to Renu di...We should send her a reply, Madam we dont want to learn anything from this show...Jithna seekha, kaafi hain...

Noaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashakd

Hi Nidhi, not liking the story line, but managing to see the episodes. Well no use complaining, just appreciating it as per merit.

Ditto..Even I have stopped expecting/speculating anything..Will just stick to each episode and judging it..I think, its no use wasting our energies on getting the story...
Even this retro party/police drama was just to postpone the marriage..coz I think SP wants this marriage only in the new year..
Noaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

What can be the possible twist from which we will learn something😕 SIlla mentioned that it wont be related to Renu di...We should send her a reply, Madam we dont want to learn anything from this show...Jithna seekha, kaafi hain...

🤣..Maine to utna bhi nahin seekha..😆
-Reshmi- thumbnail

Nids, Did we missed any FB update which says "I did a beautiful emotional scene with my family, you will love it"😆😆

Noaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Nids, Did we missed any FB update which says "I did a beautiful emotional scene with my family, you will love it"😆😆

😆 ðŸ˜† Resh..I have been checking with utmost vigilance but no mention about the family scene😆
Don't know the reason for itna sannatta😆

This was the last update we got :-

i m very thnkful 2 all my fans ,, 4 wishing my dad,,,, its proove ki people love me nd my acting so much,,again thnksss
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

😆 ðŸ˜† Resh..I have been checking with utmost dedication but no mention about the family scene😆
Don't know the reason for itna sannatta😆

Me too checked it after yesterday's episode😆😆 Maybe too busy or might've listened to our previous convo😆