Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

but i felt really bad for her yesterday 😭

me too...could not resist from saying this...poor girl she was being scolded coz of anant's stupidity...bloody bewakoof you majnu😡still riding high on his fat ego...this male ego I tell you, I hate it...anyways I'll stick to this addictive adda again, so better to go away now...tc girlies...love you all😛
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Clarissa: What did you had for lunch? As long as its free enjoy it with a smiling face😆

ya i do so . I lke the food here we will get breakfast idli, dosa, roti and all, . Lunch rice and curry, vegtabels, achar a nd padad acpmnised by curd or rasam. For tea teime we hav echoice either tea or cofee with snack. For dinner the same menu as lunch for night duty takers.
I love th food but someday it is broing today it was tamarind tomato curry+tapioca curry +papad+amla achar +curd.
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bye roopali ...tc ðŸ˜³ diz z d nly place wher i feel i can share my opinion ..means ranting😛
clarissajohn thumbnail
when it comes to ranting i reember jen and ritch they were on roll yesterday OMG i cant rank like that i am weak. 😆
Idealistic thumbnail

ya i do so . I lke the food here we will get breakfast idli, dosa, roti and all, . Lunch rice and curry, vegtabels, achar a nd padad acpmnised by curd or rasam. For tea teime we hav echoice either tea or cofee with snack. For dinner the same menu as lunch for night duty takers.

I love th food but someday it is broing today it was tamarind tomato curry+tapioca curry +papad+amla achar +curd.

gr8 menu ... variety f food ah in our cafeteria v get nly coffee n sandwich ..
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

but i felt really bad for her yesterday 😭

I didn't feel bad for her as she is the root cause of all problems...She should've told the truth abt party invitation at the beginning itself...She should've noticed that Anant was upset when Amar danced with her...Why didn't she realise that Anant didn't liked it when Amar called Deepu for permission...Why didn't she understand that Anant was not happy with her staying back on Amar's request... 
Navya is capable to sense all the international problems...But cant understand Anant..Why? What happened to the super sensing abilities of Deviji?
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: harini2010

gr8 menu ... variety f food ah in our cafeteria v get nly coffee n sandwich ..

ya we get truly kerala food here harini and all ethnic and no fast food like loonies .😆 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

I didn't feel bad for her as she is the root cause of all problems...She should've told the truth abt party invitation at the beginning itself...She should've noticed that Anant was upset when Amar danced with her...Why didn't she realise that Anant didn't liked it when Amar called Deepu for permission...Why didn't she understand that Anant was not happy with her staying back on Amar's request... 
Navya is capable to sense all the international problems...But cant understand Anant..Why? What happened to the super sensing abilities of Deviji?

hai reshmi your with gulabo . Yes yoou r right . She is not a bit concerned about A and his feelings an she did nt veen relaiesed his proest when he said to amar they will drop her.
Buit tsill i felt bad when she cried. 😭
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Clarissa: I'm hungry after going thru ur menu...We dont have a canteen in our office...I bring my breakfast & lunch & snacks...But we have an number of home delivery options plus a big mall near to my office...We the girls sometimes go the mall's food court for lunch...
Idealistic thumbnail
even i dint felt bad ...she neva speaks up wen she shd ...n her crying melts everybody . . . i want a boldness from navya's side ...radr being dumb ...she shd tackle d situations more maturely