Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

actually I don't party and all on 31st night...I prefer being home...when the whole world is outside, what is the point going and increasing the population there...my POV...I am anyways home only, so I'll get up and go for my class in the morning in usual way...
Staying home and watching television is the best option...New year means fireworks and traffic for me...We go to see the fire works every yr and return home late because of traffic...Last year we were in traffic for 4 hours...But it was fun to see the Arab youth celeberating on the road...
@harini ya it was my b'day on 22nd...thank you so much for your wishes😛and about the confrontation I so agree with the way ranbir reacted to anant's insecurities...his expression just said that anant has lost it and I totally agree with him...this time navya should give anant a reality check so that he does not get such thoughts ever...
@Harini: Me too like ur name...Its a rare name...I remember Ganelia when I see ur name as it was her charater's name in Boys...
even gopi gave a slap to ahemji accidently. So navay can give proper one to anant uski dimmag ki bathi jalane keliye
we guyz hav so much hope 😛...anyhow let navya knw abt anant n his feelings ...its high time dat navya z not able to get anant's problem ..n anant won get untill navya give a long lasting speech
guys bad news
trp decresed
from 2.3 to 2.2
wow
Originally posted by harini2010

we guyz hav so much hope 😛...anyhow let navya knw abt anant n his feelings ...its high time dat navya z not able to get anant's problem ..n anant won get untill navya give a long lasting speech

hope this new year brings their story back on track...2012 will be eventful...looking forward to it!!!!!!
Originally posted by clarissajohn

guys bad news
trp decresed
from 2.3 to 2.2
wow

with a nuisance party lasting for 8-10 days what do you expect?
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Harini: Me too like ur name...Its a rare name...I remember Ganelia when I see ur name as it was her charater's name in Boys...

thnk u so much Reshmi🤗..u watched boys movie ..dat was really funny 😆😆 bt m parents dint liked it at ol 🤣