Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 88

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Sugandha will definitely blame Navya for Anant getting drunk...And Anant will say iss mein Navya ki koi galati nahin hainI'm fed up with this blame game...What is the need to blame others for your kid's mistakes? I feel that she will take the initiative and speak with the elders regarding an early marriage...
yes tht is possible.they are turning Da sr to vampire sas to hea tup the show as rama is not enoygh. But where is rama , UB and Bd all went to  himalayas kya😆
@Reshmi i doubt wil anant support navya or he wil back out as usual..bt ya DA wil nly take initiative for early marriage even DA jr gave the same opinion

n did u read rangmunch article regarding anant becoming responisble or leading more problem
Originally posted by harini2010

@Reshmi i doubt wil anant support navya or he wil back out as usual..bt ya DA wil nly take initiative for early marriage even DA jr gave the same opinion

n did u read rangmunch article regarding anant becoming responisble or leading more problem
i read it . responsible or dumbo. dont know? iam concerned baout whtehr amar will be in the story in future.
yar it was btr dey ol slept ...odrwise duno wht must hav happend ...rama blaming navya ,..BD shouting ghar ki izzat n one more time anant must hav got slap frm OM ...pura phamily dirama ho jata
morning ladies🤗how is everyone?
i really want amar THE ROCKSTAR to b in future also ☺️ he is only sensible person in dat show ...it can nly happen if navya keep working after marriage ...which z not gona happen
hi roopali how ru. were speculating what twist is in store for us now. Already we are getting naye naye twists .
@clarissa hi🤗i am doing good...how are you? please read and give me your feedback on my articles whenever you get time...and regarding navya I only want amar to stay...for me he has become an integral part of navya...its not anant only amar now😍
So today I guess finally Anant will be back to normal
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

@clarissa hi🤗i am doing good...how are you? please read and give me your feedback on my articles whenever you get time...and regarding navya I only want amar to stay...for me he has become an integral part of navya...its not anant only amar now😍
sorry dear i was busy these days . I will do it and will send u feedback ASAP.Again sorry.