Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
clarissa ...i dono wht navya wil reply to meeta ma's questions...coz u knw na she dun like lying ðŸ¥±

btw amar z ar rockstar😎...ranbir itself said

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harini2010

clarissa ...i dono wht navya wil reply to meeta ma's questions...coz u knw na she dun like lying ðŸ¥±

btw amar z ar rockstar😎...ranbir itself said

yes dear ranbir was all amazed when ananat confessed about his insecuirty . You read bout another twist . Do you have any idea on what it would be. It is sure that we are heaiong twoards napther torture.Is cvs ka koyi bharosa nahin😆
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi everyone

clarissa i dont think the twist will be related to family drama coz she said the twist will be something we will learn from read silla's post 2nd or 3rd page

Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

yes dear ranbir was all amazed when ananat confessed about his insecuirty . You read bout another twist . Do you have any idea on what it would be. It is sure that we are heaiong twoards napther torture.Is cvs ka koyi bharosa nahin😆

ya i read ...everyday v get a twist😆 ...duno wht twist anantika was tellin abt 😕 wil navya say d truth abt der late nyt trip to jail ...
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sara

hi everyone

clarissa i dont think the twist will be related to family drama coz she said the twist will be something we will learn from read silla's post 2nd or 3rd page

yes sara i read it and she said we will learn. But what it would be you have any idea. ? iam in utter cionfusion.
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini2010

ya i read ...everyday v get a twist😆 ...duno wht twist anantika was tellin abt 😕 wil navya say d truth abt der late nyt trip to jail ...

shall i say something. Dont throw brikcs at me. SOmehow depu might know about all fiasco . He might them rethinl on decion as aready one of his daughter is in trouble due to bad son in law. So due to his insecurties over A he might ask bajpyees rto allow navya to work so tat she should be indpendent. But that wont ahppen for sure because Deepu loves anant a lot. But its my werird rpeditcion and dont take it seriously guys.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Harini🤗

Clarissa/Harini: Any guesses about the twist? It should be something like Kamlesh and family coming from Amrika to torture BD & humiliate Rama...Naah...The sadist CVs wont do anything positive...
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Hello Harini🤗

Clarissa/Harini: Any guesses about the twist? It should be something like Kamlesh and family coming from Amrika to torture BD & humiliate Rama...Naah...The sadist CVs wont do anything positive...

yes yar i would love if kamleees comes with his phirangi wife and angrezi speaking kids. thta would be treat for us for sure but what we should learn. No idea😆
clarissajohn thumbnail
but what might be reson why anathika despreteley replay to fourmm members mails. But i appreciate for responding to
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Clarissa: It will be good if BD's pota poti arrives and arrange noodles party, loud music, dance etc...BD will be the person to learn from it, so the CVs will never think of any such twist...