Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 84

Posted: 12 years ago
@ betsy.  What you say makes sense.  But Navya can immediately understand when Ritz or Appy are sad or down so why not with Anant then?  She should know that something is troubling him when he just upped and went to Delhi, and when he did not call her the entire time he was in Delhi.  Granted he did not call Ranbir too but the old adage "  You do not see the bad, only the good when you are in love
Also she could predict when Sugandha was unhappy too so why not with Anant?  

@Betsy...hmm...its nice to read another perspective on A and N relationship, which makes sense! I guess what you say makes total sense, considering their background and all...but don't you think the CVs have lost this in translation and left it to the viewers discretion to figure out things!
Originally posted by ilunavya

Thanks Sara.  Did not know she was around when Anant was sitting on the sofa.  Oops my ff button.  and yeah the bahus of that house do work hard.  They are awake before the rest get up and sleep way after the rest go to sleep.  Poor Navya when she goes there but oh wait this kindness is not extended to Rama so Navya is safe 
yes rama is safe coz she is smart enough to fool looneys she acts all goody in front of them dont exxpect that frm navya she will always be in danger but if anant turns mature now it will be less but if anant's behaviour is same then tho Allah bachaye uski jaan ke navya me looneys me phas gayiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by geno0309

@Betsy...hmm...its nice to read another perspective on A and N relationship, which makes sense! I guess what you say makes total sense, considering their background and all...but don't you think the CVs have lost this in translation and left it to the viewers discretion to figure out things!
that is y they changed screenplay writer the previuos was not puuting the exact write up into the scenes now its getting better and hope will get best we r able to figure it out now
@Sara..they better clean up their act sooner than later!!!
@Isha..Absolutely agree with you..Where does this sensible N comes frm when she is ready to solve Renu's problem, atleast she has a clear idea of problems in relationship..then why act so foolish in her own??She can understand everyone in the world except A, why???πŸ˜•

@Betsy : Agree with ur POV...but still I feel so many flaws in A and N's relationship esp when they are truly, madly, deeply in love..πŸ˜•
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ilunavya

@ betsy.  What you say makes sense.  But Navya can immediately understand when Ritz or Appy are sad or down so why not with Anant then?  She should know that something is troubling him when he just upped and went to Delhi, and when he did not call her the entire time he was in Delhi.  Granted he did not call Ranbir too but the old adage "  You do not see the bad, only the good when you are in love
C u answered ur own qs.Wen u luv sm1 u do not see da bad,bt only da gud n N's luv 4 A is such dat she wnst e1 pissed off dat she had 2 spend a gud part of da nite in a PS due 2 A's stupidity coz she feels dat if n-e thing is wrong wid A he'll speak abt it 2 her 4sure,dats her understanding of her relationship wid A.If A cnt speakup his insecurities 2 N den its his fault not N's.N moreovr I am of da opinion dat A himself knows dat he is wrong n dats Y he nvr says n-ething abt AS or his J 2 N.In da epi wen dey wer in da  car n A was pouring his heart out 2 N,he cud hv told her der n den wat was troubling him,bt he dint.As 4 N knowing RnA's moods,its bcoz she has known dem since childhood,she knows how dey r ,so its easy 4 her 2 understand dem n also dey r verbal abt der feelings 2 1anothr.Dese 2(A n N)hv known each other 4 just 2 years,der r still things dat dey need 2 know abt eachother n dis track is da way 2 make dem know eachother bttr so dat dey cn ntr der marriage widout n-e MUs.
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Isha..Absolutely agree with you..Where does this sensible N comes frm when she is ready to solve Renu's problem, atleast she has a clear idea of problems in relationship..then why act so foolish in her own??She can understand everyone in the world except A, why???πŸ˜•

@Betsy : Agree with ur POV...but still I feel so many flaws in A and N's relationship esp when they are truly, madly , deeply in love..πŸ˜•

Nids hun @bold   Tagline.  Naye Dhadkan, Naye SawalπŸ˜†
Originally posted by geno0309

Soumya luv,dats bcoz da CVs know 4 sure dat V R AN INTELLIGENT BUNCH OF PPL DISSECTING DA SHOWπŸ˜‰ n can fill in da blanks.