Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 83

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Shilpa...thanks for raising the point abt the 2 drinks! Me too have been wondering if 2 pegs of scotch can casue soo much hoopla! another serial blooper is it?-hehe

@Nids..yes fresh normal clothes do seem like a relief! guess we can all get on with our lives now-hehe
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams100

See even Ranbir understood that Anant was J of Amar! Why can't Navya realise this man??!!🤔

Yup, Nams..N is not at all paying heed to the root cause of A's reaction to Amar's name..
And I think again, it will be either Ranbir or Mohan who will make A realize that he is just wasting his time and efforts thinking about Navya and Amar.
For God's sake , why can't these two realize themselves, why is there a third party intervention always???😕

@Soumya..Yep..Bye bye to some gaudy make up and tacky clothes...😃
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Nids...a major flaw in the story line...these two spend more time with others than with each-other...and we all know how the compatibility test went...no wonder there is always a 3rd party intervention-sigh!!!
Noaddict thumbnail
@Soumya..Arre..the storyline is fun of flaws...I am sure there is a huge gap between what they want to show and what they end up showing..😕

And now, frm tomorrow's precap, looks like Meeta ma wants to know the real reason for N's late arrival..Why is she acting like a true mother..why now.??Where was this mother when N confessed to the relationship with A???😕
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Jen and Nams...I love Amar sir too..He is a true rockstar and guide to these 21 year old kids..😃

Dats xactly da point here,Nids.Now I get it.Y dis prtclr track was intrdced.C basically dese 2(A & N)fell in luv wen dey dnt e1 know wat luv was all abt.Both wer bound 2 der F*Lies n der traditions so falling in luv was a bit awkward 4 dem n den da separation bit hppnd n den da fite 4 der luv n den at last da F*Ly agreeing 4 da marriage.Da marriage bit 2 was a on da spot decision 4 A so dat dey cud show der F*Lies dat dey wer serious abt der relationship,dey had not thot it over.So my POV is dat till date dey hv never thot things thru,dey just hppnd,der was no 1 2 guid dem or tell dem da pros n cons of der dcisions n dey came so far.Der was bound 2 b immaturity n MUs espcly in A's case as boys r more possessive abt der girls.C A knows dat der is nothing btwn AS n N,bt he cnt stop himself feeling J coz he also knows dat his girl is a gem of a person n n-e1 cn easily fall 4 her n so his insecurities.I dnt blame either of da 2 coz der has nvr bn n-e1 4 dem 2 guide dem thru der pyaar ka raasta as no1 in either sides of da F*Ly has evr fallen in luv or xprncd  such emotions so looking upto dem 4 gidance or help is a cmplte waste of time n nergy n so da ntry of AS.2day he mite b da coz of A's J n MUs,bt I feel he will b da 1 2 help dem understand da depth of der relationship.2day atleast in a drunken stupor A hz voiced his reason 4 drinking 2 R n R is like hw can A b so stupid?So ven A is sober n in a cndtn 2 realize his mistake R will b der 2 pont it out 2 him.I 4 1 DO NOT wnt N 2 know da reason 4 A's behaviour coz it really hurts 2 know dat sm1 u luv n trust so blindly cn b suspicious abt u n I really dnt want dat 4 N coz she luvs A unconditionally n xpects da same in return n 1ce knowing da reason she mite b shattered n again der cn b MUs.So its bttr 2 end da MU widout N knowind da coz n A realising his mistake n mending his ways.
Noaddict thumbnail
@Betsy..A very valid point.I know that this MU track has been introduced to make these lovers a bit mature.But what I fail to understand is , how can these  two not comprehend what is going on other's heart and mind even after spending 2 years of life together??Why do they need a 3rd party to realize their mistakes??😕
I have not seen such naive 21 year olds..especially in today's day and age and that too in a city like mumbai...
But, I want N to know the real reason behind A's strange behaviour at the party.She should know it and talk about it openly with A coz  thats where, I feel, the strength and foundation of a relationship lies..😃
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Couple of questions on today's epi.  Tagline Naye Sawal and I am always ready with that

1.  How did Sugandha know that Anant was drunk? Coz she was going to say it and then stopped when talking to her sis

2. When do the bahus of the looney house go to sleep?  Both the daughter in laws were awake and it was past midnight.  

A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Nids-I cmpltly agree wid ur POV,bt I also feel dat being naive hs nothing 2 do wid age or living in big cities.In da initial days of da epi v all witnessed how dese 2 lived wid der families or wat kind of an environ dey wer brot up in so dem being naive in der relatiionship is no big deal.If dey wer a know it all kind of kids e1 tho being brot up in such conservative environ,dat wud hv bn surprising n den v all wud hv bn like questioning der upbringing as 2 hw dese 2 cn b so 4ward inspite of such strict upbringing.Dese 2 r da 1st in each other's lives n der xpectations wid each other differ.N is cmpltly trusting n luvs A n has eyes only 4 him,so to think dat A cn b J of her profssnal relationship wid AS is a far fetched scenario 4 her.Her trust n luv 4 A dsnt bring dese kind of insecurities in her,she cn nvr in her wildest dreams think dat A cn hv such insecurities regarding her,so she is unable 2 comprehend da reason 4 his behaviour.Its totally understandable.A on da other hand is vry vulnerable wen it cms 2 N,n being J is not a gals prerogative alone.Gyz r much more insecure in da matters of da heart.I dnt find it hard 2 blieve dat N is not able 2 reason out da coz of A's bhvr.Wen u luv sm1 dis unconditionally,da thot dat he mite b insecure abt u mingling wid da outer wrld nvr crosses ur mind,spcly wen He is da 1 2 ncrage u in evry step u take.
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Couple of questions on today's epi.  Tagline Naye Sawal and I am always ready with that

1.  How did Sugandha know that Anant was drunk? Coz she was going to say it and then stopped when talking to her sis

2. When do the bahus of the looney house go to sleep?  Both the daughter in laws were awake and it was past midnight.  

isha she heard all the convo while anant was sitting in  the sofa and regarding second one sugandha was wake for his son and DA jr came to take water
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sara

isha she heard all the convo while anant was sitting in  the sofa and regarding second one sugandha was wake for his son and DA jr came to take water

Thanks Sara.  Did not know she was around when Anant was sitting on the sofa.  Oops my ff button.  and yeah the bahus of that house do work hard.  They are awake before the rest get up and sleep way after the rest go to sleep.  Poor Navya when she goes there but oh wait this kindness is not extended to Rama so Navya is safe