Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Uff...What to say..another okayish episode..So we basically got a clarification about A's age..and straight frm the horse's mouthπŸ˜†..He is 21..πŸ˜†
Also, when DA asked "yeh tujhe kya ho gaya hai Anant"..the same question that we lot have been asking for the past 2 weeksπŸ˜†

And ROFL..I thought Ranbir will change A's clothes..😲🀣..saare forum ki ummeedon pe paani fir gaya.πŸ˜†Kiddies were thinking about some romantic night b/w A and NπŸ˜†

Bang on Nidhi! You stole the exact words from my mouth!! When DA said that Anant's 21 and he's not the same anymore, I actually said, "Thanks for the clarification! And yes, Anant aisa nahi tha"πŸ˜† And LMFAO, I actually raised my eyebrow when Ranbir was trying to position Anant's legs, thinking that he might change his clothes!🀣
@Jen: Another A in ur A-list?πŸ˜‰
Alright ladies, I have to go now!! Leaving for the airport in an hour so just do some last minute touch ups! Take care jaans and love y'all! Hope I get wifi at Brussels airport so I can watch padossi and Nabbya tomrrow!! Byee love you all πŸ€—
@Jen and Nams...I love Amar sir too..He is a true rockstar and guide to these 21 year old kids..πŸ˜ƒ

@Nams.Didn't he look like he was about to change A's clothes...🀣Would have been a definite first..truly "nayi soch"🀣

@Jen..Take care, babe..Have a lovely time in India ..Happy journey..Catch up soon..πŸ€—
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
me thought good episode simply because it looks like things are moving towards resolution. Hopefully Mohan bhai and Ranbir will beat all the illogical anger out of Anant and nobody has asked Navya to give up her job. Yay!! 

On a lighter note, here are some of my favourite questions (as in Sound of Music)

1. Why does the police catch hold of Anant everytime he is out at night with Navya?
2. Why is Meeta always hanging about her balcony whenever Navya is upto something?

Why has this serial created such a fuss about two measly drinks? 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

BTW, today SS was not very convincingly hungover... one of his off days, methinks

Oh yes, also need to note the slightly deliberate effort by DASr to improve Anant's image by saying that he is working well in office (all we knew of his office was that he was not paying attention in meetings, when his father was briefing him and our articulate Anant was at a loss for wards during a presentation) and clarifying the age issue. Maybe just maybe we are going to get our old Anant back!!

Hopefully, Nabbya rani also does some soul searching as to why Anant was so hurt - why he feels that she does not think about him, does not love him, does not need him

of course the million dollar question here is - Ritz misses college and Navya, Anant misses college and Navya and Navya...?

Edited by 4shilpad - 12 years ago
Byee Jenny ben...have a safe flight and loads of fun in India!

Thanks for the LUs again...being a good adda mate til the last minute-hehe
So has the 'Rockstar' title officially been transferred to Amar now??πŸ˜›

Btw a decent episode after what seems like ages huh!
Bye Jen! Try to come online baby... Me gonna miss youπŸ˜”

@Nidhi: I swear! I would have truly loved the epi and applause the CVs for their new soch!!!πŸ˜†
@Soumya..Yeah okayish..nothing mucg moving fwd except for the fact that these two reached home and we will get to see A and N in some normal clothes frm tomorrow..πŸ˜ƒ
See even Ranbir understood that Anant was J of Amar! Why can't Navya realise this man??!!πŸ€”