Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
@Jen...I lowwwee the title..BB- Bitchy Bewda🤣
So is Anant J now that Ranbir is praising him too.  Haha ANBIR phir se.
Ritz tells Nimi that everythings fine and that she should open the door for Anant. OMG cute AmYa convo!! So N says sorry to Amar and saying that he had to leave the party  cause of her. He tells her not to say sorry and his employees are the most importnant for him. Navya asks if she is still his emplyee and he says that he wouldnt take her out of the job for such a small thing!! He tells Nvaya to reach work on time tomrrow. Ranbir asks A why he drank and that what would happen if anyone found out. Anant says that when he saw Amar and Navya he drank. LMFAO ANANT PASSES OUT.
K never mind Anant got up and hes like all dizzy. Nimi and Mohan open the door and Mohan tells him to go to his room. 
Mishras are scolding and shouting at Navya saying that is this a time to come home and all. Anant is all dizzy and everyone except Mohan and Nimi are sleeping. Mohan takes A to his room. Navya ganga jamuna has stated in front of the Mishras and theyre consoling her. Skipped that part a bit cause it was boring... 
Anant goes to bed and M and R help him. M thanks Ranbir and tells him he cant believe A could drink and all. DA sees and its busy being D. DAjr comes and asks whats happening DAsr tells her that A was doing so well at work and all and everyone was fine and now hes coming home late and that when can he understand responsibility and he wont stay 21 forever. (LOL reminded me of forever21 😆 ) DAjr tells her that once he getts married, he will understand everything on his own and all.  Precap: Meeta says that the car yesterday wasnt Anants car and tells her to tell her what happened yesterday and not to hide anything... 
Errmm okay episode. Didnt like it didnt hate it too much either. It looked like DA was thinking that Navya is to be blamed indirectly for what happened and all but yeah, I LOVE AMAR. OMG he is so amazing. Like I actually love him.
Uff...What to say..another okayish episode..So we basically got a clarification about A's age..and straight frm the horse's mouth😆..He is 21..😆
Also, when DA asked "yeh tujhe kya ho gaya hai Anant"..the same question that we lot have been asking for the past 2 weeks😆

And ROFL..I thought Ranbir will change A's clothes..😲🤣..saare forum ki ummeedon pe paani fir gaya.😆Kiddies were thinking about some romantic night b/w A and N 😆
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
If we can have a "Loonies Appreciation" thread, who don't deserve even an iota of appreciation, then Amar too deserves a grand one!!😃 Ranbir was right: He's a rockstar!👍🏼
LOL Nidhi 🤣 That would have just made BD's suspicion worse after the gola episode with his rosy lips 🤣 

@Nams Yes can we please? LOL I love Amar <3 hes so hot and januable!!