Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Isha I love the precap too! Look how brilliantly the jelousy track is being executed unlike our crapfest.. *sigh* and no pirablem! 

@Ritch LOL you defo have to watch it later ðŸ˜ƒ It was ah-mazing!!! And no pirablem!!
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
BTW any of you watch that new Ruk Jana show? LOL just waiting for YT uploads btw cause my source of updates ðŸ˜›
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jen- Someone seems to be all fascinated by Mamijee eh? LOL, I like! 

Anyways, will hit the sack now, my eyes seem to be drooping! Will catch you all tomorrow! Jenny, thanks a bunch for the LUs once again! 
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rit, Jen  lets talk about *** in **
krystel21 thumbnail
@Jen- I'm interested in knowing about that Ruk Jaana thing too, cause I believe the female protagonist is a university student? So it could be a youth related show! Planning to find a summary of it soon! Will surely let you know if its anything interesting!
krystel21 thumbnail
@Isha- The pages are gonna finish there, so we can't use it yet! Its better we keep mum about it for a bit, finish the LUs and then move over or something! 

@Jen- YT uploads out yet?
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Add me in the list of ppl who missed the discussion:( but was really nice reading it:)

And what's this abt not being able to open the congratulatory threads?me is confused😕

@all..am sorta better than yesterday...thanks for asking🤗

@Jenny...thanks for doing LUs
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello to all the beautiful ladies...🤗

Thanks Jen for doing LUs for us...
So where has the party catastrophe lead us to???😕
manjha thumbnail
So Navya calls Ranbir to meet up somewhere where he can pick her and Anant .Deepu is getting upset at Navya cause she hasn't called. Amar meets Ranbir and tells him to drop Anant home and he will drop Navya. Anant is like no I will drop Navya. Ranbir tells him not to act stupid and that Navyas family cant see him in this condiiton. Anant tells Navya to call him right after she gets home. Ranbir and Amar talk and Amar asks what hes doing after college. Ranbir tells about his business and Amar says that he did the same thing and now hes celebrating the 10th aniversery of it. Ranbir asks him how this all happened and Amar tells him not to worry and that it happens to everybody. Hawww I LOVE AMAR.
manjha thumbnail
Anant apologizes to Navya saying that he ruined a special night for her and hes really sorry and he loves her. Navya tells him to take care and call when he gets home. Anant says thanks to Amar. Wow thats a first. Navya tells Ranbir to take care of Anant. Ranbir praises Amar and Anant is getting J again.Ranbir says that if it werent for Amar who knows what would happen. Anant says its nothing like that and if he wasnt there they would have found another way. What a bitchy bewda.