Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
What where when???...me will check that out now
@Soumya- Go read it, after a long time there was a legit discussion/debate on the forum!
Hello Rit and Soumya

How are you dearies

Rit I read up on the DOTW and was impressed.  Finally a mature convo.  You know what in the name of peace, love etc maybe we should put out similar posts every day.  Why not get our forum united.  We are never going to agree on all but still...

Soumya hope you are feeling better than yesterday.
@Isha- IKR! I too was pleased with the maturity of the convo and the legit discussions that were taking place, where people were calmly putting their opinion forward. I really hope we get to see such stuff more often here; after all, maturity is something that we really need to see in this forum! Nams' post and the last 10-15 pages was really something worth reading today!

Anyone for LUs? Or no one's masochistic enough today?
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Isha- IKR! I too was pleased with the maturity of the convo and the legit discussions that were taking place, where people were calmly putting their opinion forward. I really hope we get to see such stuff more often here; after all, maturity is something that we really need to see in this forum! Nams' post and the last 10-15 pages was really something worth reading today!

Anyone for LUs? Or no one's masochistic enough today?

I was like there was a healthy debate and I was missing.  Liked everyone POV there.

I see Hakki's post too on rules.  I thought we were allowed to open up new thread for congratulatory reasons only but I must have been mistaken.
Hello Hi Bye Bye! I am not watching Nabbya today..Dad offered to take us out on a late night drive and that sounds more fun than watching Nabbya, the crapfest..See you all in a while..😃
Yes, even I saw Haaki's post on the rules, and I guess we can't post up congratulatory threads! But its funny, after that rule was passed up, I saw like 2 congratulatory threads already, so I'm a wee bit confused. Oh yes, the points were good and I liked the level of maturity in the discussion. I wished there were more people from both the sides around, but people here don't wanna interact much with us cause they think we harbor some kind of ill-feelings towards them, so well, nothing can be done about that!
 LOL go for the drive Tanu!!  Save your eyes from the torture and see the beautiful world outside ðŸ˜ƒ

@Soumya How are you feeling now ðŸ¤—

@Ritch Did you catch padossi? ðŸ˜›

@Isha I missed the debate too  I felt so sad!! It was right after I left ðŸ˜†

@All I'll try to do the LU but if its unwatchable, then I may stop ðŸ˜† 
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
I saw Padosi and loved the precap.

Thanks for the LU Jen
@Tanu- Go for the drive, it will be way better than Nabbya! Watching grass grow is more fascinating than Nabbya! Have fun! 😃

@Jen- Nahi yaar, for some reason my net sucks today and all the buffering keeps getting halted. Will have to watch it tomorrow! Dayum, I'm already excited! Oh, thanks a bunch for the LUs hun! 😃