Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
@Jen- Jenny! I knew you'd say something like how Amar has become your jaanuable and A is a bewda and all that! LOL, it was a good discussion, you should have been there! Sadly, we're not able to have proper discussions on Namrata's post cause people here think we don't like them. Sad naa? *pouts*
Rittccch! LOL OMG IPK sounds amazing today!! Just reading all the LUS! Go catch them! I am so wanting to see the episode right now ðŸ˜›
All you IPK, balikon, go watch it today!! Cant afford to give it a miss ðŸ˜› Amazing episode! 
Really Jen? *runs off to watch it on YT*
Hello Jen! I guess they must hav shown desi-beats on IPK, right?
Hi ma lovelies!🤗...everyone's hello hi bye bye coz its almost time for the episode to start😉
@Soumya- Hey! ðŸ¤—There's still 30 minutes for the episode to start! I doubt anyone would wanna watch it today though! LOL! How you?
Hi Rit🤗...howz you hun?Christmas was fun??:) am okay...picked up flu over the weekend, so nursing that:(...so at home today...

Predictions for today's episode are that bad kya??
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
Hey Isha🤗...howz you sweets? done with Christmas lunches and dinners?:)
@Soumya- Not that predictions are bad, its just that everyone's lost hope on this show! Oh you're sick? Please take care okay? And OMG, you missed such a classic discussion on the adda today! Read the last 10-15 pages if you're free! 

@Isha- I see you peeking in! Hello hun!