Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
Bye clarissaπŸ˜ƒ I'm leavn' too...but will return soon!! See ya!πŸ€—
@Clarissa: Bye...See you tomorrow...Just finished my lunch & am hungry again
Originally posted by ashakd

Hi Reshmi...πŸ€—
Howz everything? Do you still watch Navya?
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Howz everything? Do you still watch Navya?

Yeah am fine doing well. Watching it on and off, missed it due to x mass celebrations.
Originally posted by ashakd

Yeah am fine doing well. Watching it on and off, missed it due to x mass celebrations.

Lucky that you missed the crappy episodes...Me fallen in love with Amar because of this nonsense track...Feeling sorry abt the show...How beautifully it srated and see the present condition...The bekaboo girl in me no more alive...

Missed you soo much Asha...
Reshmi, this was expected, they have let themselves down. They set up huge standards, now they r not able to meet them.

Yeah I missed this place too. Missed u and the other guys.
Though the track is a complete disaster, me still watch the show...I plan to skip the episode every day but when its 8.25 I'm will be infront of TV...How is Amanda? And how was the christmas?
Anyone still around? Or me bhatkofying like the only DA? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Sorry for the late reply πŸ˜› Just finishing last minute stuff! LOL yes, as per to everyone and Isha's advice too, only boiled water for me! Apparently even bottled water can be contagious! πŸ˜² And nope just in Mumbai πŸ˜› I'm only going for a 2 weeks for a relatives wedding πŸ˜›

@All Chalo have fun chatting! Its 1 am and I should sleep since im travelling tomrrow! Will get a chance to drop by the adda mostly tomrrow πŸ˜ƒ Bye bye and take care ladiesπŸ€—
Hey Jen ben !!! have a nice and happy trip to India.btw u r only 3 hrs away from meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š. I am in pune which is 3 hrs drive from mumbai.Hve loads of fun.tk care dear.
Why did this discussion happen right when I wasn't here πŸ˜’ I was in the mood for some healthy shealthy discussion! LOL actually, I would have transformed the serious discussion into some mental facility cause I read the whole thing, I couldn't stop thinking of my one liners while reading πŸ˜† But on a serious note, in conclusion. Amar is januable. Anant is pukeable πŸ˜ƒ