Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this is the problem with not only navya but all other shows. But in navay we cna heive sigh of relief as in that matter it s wasy aehd of oetrhs as sara said. At least the loonies allowed navya to work till marrigage but in other shows it is like crime and they alwasy wants susheel bahu who can do all household works. In tah shows the husbands veen beat women infornt of others, scold them for no purpose. But such shows find place in SP only and in other channels like sony they are on nayi soch, AS many shows offer modren thoughts .

But stil lmajority in india esp women are not ready to come out of thsi in the name of tradition so no suropise over incresing trps of sa bahu drams.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sara- I'm sorry Sara but I don't agree with you. While we should always take advice, it is sad if a third party has to intervene to sort out issues. That's when you know the relationship has no scope for the future cause of the lack of communication. Here RRA and the others don't ADVISE N and A, they literally have to go and tell them the actual story, and THEN AnYa understand their mistake. So if this continues after their marriage, I think they need to get RRA to live with them as well to keep sorting out all their problems and MUs.

@Nams- Exactly! Show is going down the drain cause of the CVs' and PH's misconception about the audience's reaction to their show.
soniadutta thumbnail

i think NAVYA  hav 2 take decision of her own not 2 depends much on others,,,i think,2days grl r matured enough 2 balanced out the family and job side by side,,,this would be the nayi soch,,,

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu: I hate the girls should sacrifice policy...Nayi soch will happen only if the CVs portray both genders as equals...Navya is brighter than Anant, still she is expected to leave the job before marriage to take care of him & his family...This gender partiality is really unfair...I hope to see some real nayi soch instead of these stupid tracks...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Clarissa: I know women not being able to work after marriage is an ugly truth and it still exists very much..But Navya the show boasted of nayi soch from the very beginning..I really want them to work on that tagline for once, to actually show elders and oday's youth coming together to bridge the generation gap that is larger than ever in today's time..Why should this show just show what happens usually when it can show what could happen, how society could reform itself, how change is not always bad by allowing Navya to work after marriage?😊
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes just think iam married and mine too was love marriage. We dont consult anyone even form our famaily if there are any conflicts but will try to settle it down within ourselves.

A and N cant do thath becase they are imature but there are many youngters who are in love at their age who hadles the sitiuation well.
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

this is the problem with not only navya but all other shows. But in navay we cna heive sigh of relief as in that matter it s wasy aehd of oetrhs as sara said. At least the loonies allowed navya to work till marrigage but in other shows it is like crime and they alwasy wants susheel bahu who can do all household works. In tah shows the husbands veen beat women infornt of others, scold them for no purpose. But such shows find place in SP only and in other channels like sony they are on nayi soch, AS many shows offer modren thoughts .

But stil lmajority in india esp women are not ready to come out of thsi in the name of tradition so no suropise over incresing trps of sa bahu drams.

The other shows' taglines were never nayi dhadkan, naye sawal so they did not show anything like that! But we all had high hopes from Navya since it promised us to be different from others..
soniadutta thumbnail

and this is the main reasomn SP hav high TRP'S than others channels,bcoz the reality would neve been accepted by any 1,,,,they r only depends on fiction shows where saas will say gali and then audience maare taali,,,
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Clarissa- There are many youngsters YOUNGER than AnYa who handle tougher situations really well. 

It is sad to see how a wonderful show has been repeatedly assassinated, and the few people who actually think so and express their opinions are lashed out as, just to keep the PH and the CVs and the actors happy. 
soniadutta thumbnail