Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
if I tell my point. Me and husband had conflicts over my job when my babay was born, I took leave for some period. But after that I awas back to work because its part of my life and my future depend on it. .I can stasd on my feet can take care of my daughter because my job gives me financial security and confidence. Yes we can wait till A gets mature dand understand but when . By theta time in real lie we will miss an opportunity. In my case i took leave till my baby turned 1 year. But after that I thought I will go to work though my hubby too have good job. But every women should be able to dom some work to make them more confident and to avoid exploiting them.  My country is learning this and the women and girls in the world esp in India are slowly began to accept this. This is nayi soch and if show like navy give that message that would be fair unlike in other shows even if thd bahu is well educated they are preparing nashtha, lunch and dinner . So much waste of human power.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is a serious matter of gender inequality that the show has brought up. Why is it that ladies HAVE to be submissive towards their male counterparts? Is it wrong for them to stand up on their own feet and support their family? Cause the way the CVs have portrayed this track, it seems as if N going to work was a terrible idea!

@Sonia- IKR! Its like the CVs are trying to educate the youth about how we should not fall in love, and wait for our parents to get us married off to some random dude who we don't even know. No wonder all the aunties have begun to like this show.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sara that is what bugs me the most..Why can't these two sort out their problems by themselves?? Why does their relationship need to salvaged by a third party every single time? Its scenarios like this which just goes onto prove that AnYa are not ready for a responsibility as huge as marriage..What message are the CVs trying to give here? 😕
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

This is a serious matter of gender inequality that the show has brought up. Why is it that ladies HAVE to be submissive towards their male counterparts? Is it wrong for them to stand up on their own feet and support their family? Cause the way the CVs have portrayed this track, it seems as if N going to work was a terrible idea!

@Sonia- IKR! Its like the CVs are trying to educate the youth about how we should not fall in love, and wait for our parents to get us married off to some random dude who we don't even know. No wonder all the aunties have begun to like this show.

hey ritch still the leaving of job is not come yet so dont come to a conclusion we will rant to glory if we see a fall in that too abhi ke liye chod do
krystel21 thumbnail
My mom's a doctor, but because of her language barrier in this country she couldn't practice. Still, she wanted to stand up on her own feet, and support my dad, so she took a diploma in education and began to teach biology. I remember she'd wake up at 4 to cook lunch for me and dad, and she'd have tuitions till 8PM at night, after which she had the time to sit and talk to me. Only after 10 years of service did she leave her job, that too cause of health reasons. What I'm trying to say is that; my dad has a secure job and earns well, we have everything what we need, YET my mom chose to work, so she doesn't sit at home and waste her education. N has worked hard, she got into the merit list as well. It is sad that all of it will go down to the drain. Women should work after marriage as well, not to earn money, but for their own self respect and to support their husbands.
soniadutta thumbnail

i reallly wants dat the all shows will never  been killled of their originality just bcoz sake of TRP's then hw would b revolution of change will comes in tv world

Edited by soniadutta - 12 years ago
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Sara that is what bugs me the most..Why can't these two sort out their problems by themselves?? Why does their relationship need to salvaged by a third party every single time? Its scenarios like this which just goes onto prove that AnYa are not ready for a responsibility as huge as marriage..What message are the CVs trying to give here? 😕

we always takes advices frm others no one is perfect in this world not particularly at this age of Anya once they understand the real facts then see their bond which will be unbreakable
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow! I finally see a mature discussion on this forum after like ages!!👍🏼 IMO, the CVs are highly confused when it comes to nayi soch..!! Perhaps because, the majority are liking Anant's behaviour and so they think what they are showing is good! Navyi soch gayi gutter mein!🤢
krystel21 thumbnail
I agree with Tanu here. Every time AnYa has an issues, a third party needs to solve it. Be it RRA or Amar or Nimisha or someone else. Why can't they talk? If they always need a third person to sort out their issues, I think they need to call of their engagement and rethink their decision. And yes Sara, its no good speculating and ranting over the future track, but you can't deny one thing: N is going to leave the job for sure.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sara

we always takes advices frm others no one is perfect in this world not particularly at this age of Anya once they understand the real facts then see their bond which will be unbreakable

Exactly my point! If they are incapable of handling the little bumps here and there then how exactly are they supposed to embark on this life long journey together? I know the show needs the marriage track for TRPs, and there isn't anything left to show except for the marriage, but then the CVs should have showed AnYa maturing up a bit with college getting over and them starting to work and all..Till date, they haven't been able to handle one problem between them without outside help..Now is that how a couple who are about to be married should act like? Will A and N run to Ritz/Appy/Ranbir/Amar Sir/Nimmi/Mishras/Loonies each time they have the smallest of arguments? Where would the much needed privacy be then? 😕
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago