Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Sara: Okay... let Navya leave her job because of Anant's insecurity...I want to know whether Anant will leave his job if Navya feel insecurity abt him working with ledij...If Navya is expected to make sacrifices for love, Anant too should make sacrifices...What do you say?

i love u reshmi you always make valid points. πŸ‘
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ritch: My parents will never ever think of marrying me off before I get good education, a decent and satisfying job and have a decent bank-balance to my credit... I'm sure all parents who genuinely believe in nayi soch will want the same.. And so do the kids like us! I'm so surprised at these people's lack of ambition!!
soniadutta thumbnail

in my POV's ANANT was more matured when he was not even fallen in love so cv's trying 2 convey the msg   LUV MAKES PEOPLE MORE IMMMATURED NAD SENSELESS,,,,!

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Clarissa- Bang on babe! I mean, it does look as if A is morphing into a psychotic and possessive lover who just can't tolerate any guy talking to N. Who knows, he may get mad at Ranbir tomorrow? We don't need to watch a show where the male lead is a psycho and a possessive freak. We've got Life Ok's Saubhaagyavati Bhavo for that. 

viren jaisa pathi kisiko na mileπŸ˜†
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Sara: Okay... let Navya leave her job because of Anant's insecurity...I want to know whether Anant will leave his job if Navya feel insecurity abt him working with ledij...If Navya is expected to make sacrifices for love, Anant too should make sacrifices...What do you say?

πŸ˜† here anant never wanted navya to quit the job instead she will think that but she wont think like that some either mishras or looneys will do the needful Anya will patch up they will come out clearly but families will be doing that
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Bang on Reshmi! Okay Sara, look at this scenario. During the university days, there were a lot of times where A would put his hand around Appy and N would be on the other side of the room. I know they're friends and all, but she could have gotten jealous right? She could have told Appy to stay away or she could have told A to stay in his limits! A knows Amar is married, yet he's insecure and jealous. What if N is insecure and jealous cause of all the ladies working for Vedanta? Should he tell Om and Baba that he doesn't wanna work cause his girl gets insecure of all the females there? I know A won't leave his job if N gets insecure, but we're expecting N to leave her job to keep A happy. Sad situation indeed. I'm wondering, should they even get married? Is this love? I had a very different image of love in my mind.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nams- IKR! I mean, my parents have told me stuff like you can get married at the age of 35 for all we care, just get a good education from a good university, and stand up on your own legs. As far as I know, even guys these days look for girls who are highly educated, so that they both can work and support the family. Normal people, with normal morals and ethics have the same opinions. I feel sad to see how the show has butchered the mentality of many of the kids here. Now they may wanna get married like after their UG and start belofying rotis and waiting for their hubby to get back home. And that is SAD. 
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: soniadutta

in my POV's ANANT was more matured when he was not even fallen in love so cv's trying 2convey the msg LUV MAKES PEOPLE MORE IMMMATURED NAD SENSELESS,,,,!

See the irony! What the show promised us to show and see what they're showing!🀒
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Resmi: You my dear are awesome!! Hell yeah Anant should quit his job too if Navya has to quit hers just because her future hubby is acting like a self centered, immature, unreasonable, jerk..Its only fair! Why should Anant be allowed to work in a place where parayi aurats are present? The logic is twisted but at least its fair..πŸ˜†

@Sonia: IKR!! Anant was the ultimate guy everyone used to drool on before he fell for Navya..So far the CVs message is "Don't fall in love, it fries your brain and reduces you to an idiotic fool" and the other message they are working on right now is "Women are incapable of handling work and family together and hence they should not be allowed to work outside the house"🀒

Damn this show is archaic..

-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
leave it here coz navya will not leave the job to make anant secure so y debating on that annat and navya both will realise their own mistakes and rectify it their families will do that