Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 71

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Sara

regarding TRP's remember in india salman's khans waste comedy earns alot than a movies based on reality

i know sara you love this show very much and me too . I also dont digested things when amar dropped  navya and navay didint cared for him bwfore going to dlehi and all and when she lied to Anant and his embarassement and all. BUt yesterday i just felt like hitting him because he was helpless. BUt this whole MU track was not handled well. Becasue anant is not like that and its my POV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Salman Khan's movies work cause of his crazy fan base, who enjoy seeing him flex his biceps and kick a few assess. Navya, as a show, doesn't even have that much to offer to the audience.

*edit*

But you must also remember that India's viewers accepted realistic movies like Taare Zameen Par and 3 Idiots. Both were classics, and both topped the charts. 3 Idiots is the 2nd highest grossing Indian movie of all times, and inflation over the years has been accounted for.
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

Sara glad we could reach a common ground..I shall wait till I see the conclusion of this track before deciding whether this track was a disaster too..I swear I will be so pissed if the CVs conclude this MU track by showing Navya resigning or something..Stopping her from work and thereby putting an end to her interactions with Amar Sir is not the solution to the problem here..AnYa need to talk just like I am sure your hubby and you would have if you were in a similar situation..Anant has yet to come clean with all his worries and insecurities and the problem ain't going away till he does so thereby letting Navya know of the same..
And at this point, Anantika hasn't been doing that good a job with the MU track..What was the need to reduce Anant to a self centered, egoistical jerk just to establish the fact that he is jealous? He is the show's hero for heaven's sake! Is an ounce of maturity too much to ask from him in dire situations?

even i so dont want navya to resign just coz of this mess but i doubt for this no mu husband will not be in a mood to talk when he gets jealous neither says me anything😆but i leave him just like that gussa thanda hone par apne aap sab gayab
-Sara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Salman Khan's movies work cause of his crazy fan base, who enjoy seeing him flex his biceps and kick a few assess. Navya, as a show, doesn't even have that much to offer to the audience.

yes ur right i amtalking abt the trps btwn a commercial and non commercial movies or shows here thats y when navya had all such charm its trp was high when that sizzling chemistry comes back hope it does then see the rise bcoz they can create magic whenever they want if handled properly
krystel21 thumbnail
@Sara- While yes, gussa thanda hone par sab gaayab ho jaata hai, but A here is a bit stubborn and immature, and I'm sure at the end of the day, your husband is not stubborn and immature, and he trusts you, and you have the opportunity to talk out stuff. Here there's nothing of the sort, and that's why everyone's frustrated!
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but tanu i strongly belive deepu himself would ask navya to leave the job and whole Mu track was crated to get rid of this office track. So what is teh meassge here ? blankkk
whehn anant comes to his senses the next morning what he would feel. Is he would feel happy that navay lost her job, got humilatied and insulted.
-Sara thumbnail

@Sara- While yes, gussa thanda hone par sab gaayab ho jaata hai, but A here is a bit stubborn and immature, and I'm sure at the end of the day, your husband is not stubborn and immature, and he trusts you, and you have the opportunity to talk out stuff. Here there's nothing of the sort, and that's why everyone's frustrated!

no he acts just like anant i always said and praised the previuos anant in front of him but now even i am ashamed to point the diff😆
krystel21 thumbnail
@Clarissa- Message here is that girls should get married straight out of university, cause they cannot balance their private and professional lives. That means my parents must be on the wrong track for wanting me to do my Masters and an MBA as well. 

@Sara- LOL! Oh well, at the end of the day I'm sure that things are much better in your personal life, as compared to AnYa's!
-Sara thumbnail
but i wont mind navya leaving job just to make anant secure coz though he is acting abnormal these days he was the one who fighted for their love saved her father in bad times her sister etc and navya in turn did nothing to him he was the person who lied to his family just for her job dropping recieving encouraging her to her job and what not and inturn what navya did to him nothing inspite of all his jealousy he never asked her quit the job and he will never do that only situations made him do all such mistakes so this is navyas turn to sacrifice something for him she can do job after bringing nayi soch in her inlwas that time she can manage both with full anant's supprt
-Sara thumbnail

@Clarissa- Message here is that girls should get married straight out of university, cause they cannot balance their private and professional lives. That means my parents must be on the wrong track for wanting me to do my Masters and an MBA as well. 

@Sara- LOL! Oh well, at the end of the day I'm sure that things are much better in your personal life, as compared to AnYa's!

no same situation i goes through many times and i am not able to handle i just start crying like navya so everything gets normal again  same story yaar😕