Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh yes, please do pass me Anantika's email ID as well. I would like to express my opinions to her as well.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but in conlcusion all of us are here out of our love towards the show which through its charisma in the past hooked us to the forum and adda. We all want the show to return to its charm which is very difficult to retian now. Its high time that CVs should do osmething. We all love navya irresptive of adda or fourm. I cant bear an anant so immature . Anyone can feel so . Rthough the fourm and aada we are expressing our frustration .

Yes as ritch siad the cvs can learn something form otehr shows which are keeping the beleif of its vewiers in tact though not always. But such drastic turn is only seen in navya.
Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

about disussing other shows, the adda wasis just share theri like and dislikes but do not dedicate more time for them. Just says whther they loved  it or not and i think every one has the right to do so esp we are not bashing other shows. But saying only what we like in them without mentioning them directly.

did u found any other forum talking like that not a single line u can cross check i know other shows r very much better going now but i will say onething i am in in india right now with my parents so yest when my sis was watching a show i wont name it here my mother said her u always watch some nonsense stuff which wont happen in reality watch navya u will undersatnd what the real life is i will put up her exact wordds
she said watch navya u will understand how parents shuld behave with thier childrens how inturn they shuld behave with their parents how a mother in law can never be ur mother how other inlaws will take advantages of ur mistakes how a guy who loves u immensely but he will not support u only in one manner if he is jealous but still how u shuld make him understand and give him time naqd many more that time i understood what cv's r trying to show
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sara

did u found any other forum talking like that not a single line u can cross check i know other shows r very much better going now but i will say onething i am in in india right now with my parents so yest when my sis was watching a show i wont name it here my mother said her u always watch some nonsense stuff which wont happen in reality watch navya u will undersatnd what the real life is i will put up her exact wordds
she said watch navya u will understand how parents shuld behave with thier childrens how inturn they shuld behave with their parents how a mother in law can never be ur mother how other inlaws will take advantages of ur mistakes how a guy who loves u immensely but he will not support u only in one manner if he is jealous but still how u shuld make him understand and give him time naqd many more that time i understood what cv's r trying to show

Yes I agree with you we can see glimpse of real life in navya relation with his parents but what about loonies. Ok lets forget all that . But tell me one thing dear. IS in real life a guy the age of anant would behave so to a person like. Amar. He knows amar is navyas boss, he is married and saw sharmishta there too. Anant clearly knows that he cant handle the situation in police station, but still his male ego is not allowing amar to help them. He was just sitting in the bench It was all navay whop pleaded the policeman to allow her to attend call. You tell me a guy in real life would do so. He would tra to find ways to get out of here and drop her girl on time to  home. Yes I can understand his insecurity and jealousy,. But this is hadh hiogayi yar.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sara what you are saying is true, this show always picks up realistic issues to deal with..Like you said, non accommodating sasural, the MIL favouring her son over the DIL, insecuity and jealousy in a relationship etc. But to this date none of the plots have been dealt with in a sensible manner..The track starts off great and then the CVs drop the track midway like a hot potato before sauntering on to the next tract..And every time the viewers are left with a sour taste in their mouth from this half baked plots and the butchering of the lead characters again and again..And I must say no other show on TV is as sadistic as Navya..When people sit down to relax after a hard day at work they definitely don't want to see full blown tension, drama, and negativity..Yes twists and turns are an integral part of every desi show but it has to be counter balanced with equal amount of positivity, happiness, romance between the lead pair..If the CVs think showing evil win over good every single time is what the audience wants, and we delude them into thinking so by praising the show blindly, then there is no redemption for this show..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Sara, that's what we were trying to say earlier. We compare Navya to other shows cause of the sorry state it is in. The "other" shows don't need to be compared to anything else, cause they're doing well, on the TRP charts and else-where as well! Navya, as a show needs to learn some things from some other shows. While yes, I do agree that Navya is a realistic show, and we all got hooked on to it cause of the same reason; you cannot deny that realism in this show has been reducing a lot. We're supposed to learn stuff from shows right? What have I learnt from Navya? Stuff like guys are ALWAYS jealous of anyone else; trust and communication doesn't exist in a youthful relationships; whenever a girl tries to balance her professional and personal life, she somehow doesn't really manage to do so; orthodox views of people like the Bajpaayees make sense while modern views of the youth are wrong. Hmmm, interesting things these people are trying to teach us. Navya has its good points, but it has its flaws too. And it won't take time for these flaws to morph into tragic flaws, and well, you do know what happens to people who don't fight and conquer their tragic flaws.
-Sara thumbnail
@ritch and tanu yes u both r right many plots have been handled not well well it was the other writers fault but annatika she is handling this MU track very well not leaving it like that still the other plots will also be considered qand regarding Anant's behaviuor believe me my husband will also do such things if i praises other guy though he is a well educated man but comes frm a orthodox family so he didnt be able to cope up with it many times lets see the outcome of this MU then we will rant to show's death wont leave any one
-Sara thumbnail
regarding TRP's remember in india salman's khans waste comedy earns alot than a movies based on reality
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sara glad we could reach a common ground..I shall wait till I see the conclusion of this track before deciding whether this track was a disaster too..I swear I will be so pissed if the CVs conclude this MU track by showing Navya resigning or something..Stopping her from work and thereby putting an end to her interactions with Amar Sir is not the solution to the problem here..AnYa need to talk just like I am sure your hubby and you would have if you were in a similar situation..Anant has yet to come clean with all his worries and insecurities and the problem ain't going away till he does so thereby letting Navya know of the same..
And at this point, Anantika hasn't been doing that good a job with the MU track..What was the need to reduce Anant to a self centered, egoistical jerk just to establish the fact that he is jealous? He is the show's hero for heaven's sake! Is an ounce of maturity too much to ask from him in dire situations?
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Sara, while I agree that the other tracks have been left half baked, and Anantika has covered up a few half baked tracks, included a bit of romance and stuff, but this MU track has been handled in an extremely pathetic way. I don't mind a track where A gets jealous of N and Amar. Once the track has been introduced, finish it off with class! What's with the lack of communication and the absurd retro party? Anantika really needs to pull up her socks now. The TRPs are falling for a reason. I know its just me, but I'm a bit pessimistic about this show now. Yet, I have a glimmer of hope, cause of which I'm still sticking to the LUs and WUs and hoping that we see some good stuff in the coming days.
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago