Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 69

soniadutta thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i agree with sara even i too didnt liked ANANT behaviour in last few episodes,,as he shown so much immaturity ,,,and abt AMAR sir ...his character is sumwhere not defined by cv's correctly,but yest he done gud job,,,i reallly followed this ADDA and always tried 2 give valuable comments,,,,the forum people only got frustrated when the show and chaharacters r compared with others actors or serials otherwise i think everyone has their own POV's and no body could ever be stopped them 2 comments on that...sorry ,if i hurts anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sara, we try to limit discussing other shows as much as we can, I know I make a conscious effort not to do so all the time..And I know people here love this show, actually they love this show blindly..We all know this show is going down the drains, it has the 2nd lowest TRP of all prime time shows of SP, and the forum rankings are going down too..SS and SS's rankings are going down as well..These are signs that something is seriously wrong with this show and if it does not get fixed soon then the show might as well get axed..Yes, the other forum's people do not compare their lead pair with any other show because their lead pair is pretty darn fine..My friends and I do so because we want this show to get its act together, and it can be achieved by learning from their contemporaries, then so be it..

And as far as Amar showing attitude is concerned, it wasn't attitude, it was amusement at how unbelievably self centered and immature Anant it..Its the way adults react when kids are behaving all unreasonable..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you all made points. we need constrcutive crticism, if the characters  are presented  in an illogical manner, we have every right to bash them as we are spending our ample time idiscussing and  watching this.

We the viewwers are base of the every show. So when cricising on logilcal things we dont have to fear and please whether the people and lead actors would like it or. In our navya all the  actors are very talented,  but often cvs not using their talent  properly. They are being made dumbos.It is teh cvs who should be balmed for all this funda.  
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Sara- I don't mean to be aggressive or mean, nor do I wanna accuse anyone here, but for as long as I can remember, our criticisms have not been taken in the positive manner. We've been the target of a LOT of indirect posts, and we just don't talk about it or debate about it, much like the people you're referring to. While we do occasionally mention other shows, we make it a point not to engage in blatant discussions of it. We've got other places to do that. And while discussing other shows is against the IF Rules, I'm sure you know that excessive personal talks are also against the IF Rules, yet we see a lot of that here right? Same pinch.

see u all are really mature people here so try to make unity they talk many things only gud but took many efforts to reach to the PH show there demands etc y bcoz they also feel everything is not going wrong
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sara

No its not like that even they opens post where they dont like A and N even many start criticising them but atlast they like the show so it get over that people always admires ur criticisms but it just u all talk abt other shows here which is also against IF rules and start comparing the shows which many wont like here and keep mum instead of having a debate i know amamr was correct and anant wrong but there was some expressions of amar in which he was showing some kind of attitude towards A may be i am wrong but even they criticize many things so thats y took efforts and msgd anantika otherwise why she would have replied in that way they all love the show so after criticising they forget everything

@bold: Amar should've really shown some attitude towards Anant...He should've insulted him in the beginning and shouldn't have let him in for the party...Instead of that he welcomed him for the party, tried to help him when he was getting uncomfortable, asked his driver to drop them off when he saw Anant's state, rescued him from police station and what he got in return...Instead of thank you Anant was trying to prove that he is a hero as he had gone to police station for the sake of love...Even me had Amar's same expression while hearing the nonsense...
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't know Anantika Sahir entertains mails..Someone let me know how these people are contacting her..Through FB or some other medium? All of us here would love to convey our utter disappointment to her..
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
about disussing other shows, the adda wasis just share theri like and dislikes but do not dedicate more time for them. Just says whther they loved  it or not and i think every one has the right to do so esp we are not bashing other shows. But saying only what we like in them without mentioning them directly.
soniadutta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@bold: Amar should've really shown some attitude towards Anant...He should've insulted him in the beginning and shouldn't have let him in for the party...Instead of that he welcomed him for the party, tried to help him when he was getting uncomfortable, asked his driver to drop them off when he saw Anant's state, rescued him from police station and what he got in return...Instead of thank you Anant was trying to prove that he is a hero as he had gone to police station for the sake of love...Even me had Amar's same expression while hearing the nonsense...

ya rite...even ididnt too like dat attitude of ANANT,,,,,but sumwhere also fails 2 understand AMAR character too
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And yes, I agree with Tanu. We compare the leads of our show to those of some other shows cause we want them to learn. We're always supposed to learn from people who're better than us right? Thank you for appreciating our maturity. We also appreciate everyone's effort, of how you all flooded Anantika's inbox and finally got replies from her, it was a valiant effort on your part. But we can't help but wish for some quality posts and discussions here on the forum. Repeat posts, personal posts, one/two liners, and what more? The mods are also sick of this, and they've stopped poking into this forum for the precisely same reason.
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

ok agree sorry for that line but still my pOv is no one is blindfolded here even they r hurted and criticize after that again start praising them coz they love them otherwise y would we have got such replies frm the writer coz they bashed her believe e i literally bashed her for murdering anant's character even many other did it