Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 62

Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nams100

LOL Harini! Addiction is such a bad thing no? I can understand your plight, because I'm addicted to Navya the similar way🀣

exactly ...diz track is so frustrating but still v r watching ...n dis anant jealous track is getting worse day by day ...😑

@reshmi i really wish ur words come true ...slap n get lost z awesome πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nams- Golgappas! I once ate 50 of them at a stretch! πŸ˜ƒ I'm crazy about chaat, especially Golgappas and dahi-puri! Yummm! 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ilunavya

@ resh:  I agree with you.  But the first thing is when they talk is either she starts crying and then everything is put on hold till another time or he goes off on his 5 year old temper tantrum and she has to manofy him

as reshmi siad she should give him tight slap not hug as not repeat the mistake again. She shouldnt cry but should face him . Only becasue of his bachpana, she will lose her job, her image in fornt of fmaily, offce wale and DA sr. 😑. Though im very much deewani of gulabo and his kartoots, yesterday it was unbearable.
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: nams100

@Jen: U r most welcome JennyπŸ˜‰ And besides jalebis, you are gonna love the paanipuris here( we call it paani ke batashe/ golgappa) They're like the world's best eatables!!πŸ˜›

Err Im gonna beg my mom to take me to Lucknow now πŸ˜† Like seriously!! Once there was some desi toronto diwali party or whatever over here and they had a golgappa competition and I won it with 50 golgappas in 7 minutes πŸ˜† I LOVE EM. I am so coming right away *jumps over to Lucknow* πŸ˜†
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Nams- Golgappas! I once ate 50 of them at a stretch! πŸ˜ƒ I'm crazy about chaat, especially Golgappas and dahi-puri! Yummm! 

I love all kinds of chaat.  yumm.  Now I am getting hungry for it.  
manjha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

as reshmi siad she should give him tight slap not hug as not repeat the mistake again. She shouldnt cry but should face him . Only becasue of his bachpana, she will lose her job, her image in fornt of fmaily, offce wale and DA sr. 😑. Though im very much deewani of gulabo and his kartoots, yesterday it was unbearable.

LOL that will only happen once Navya is slapped! She should be slapped for not slapping Anant I swear!! πŸ˜‘ I still dont believe that she can bring Nayi Soch if she can't even face her bewda fiancee... 
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ooohh... I'm seriously hungry now!πŸ˜› Gonna have my breakfast!
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey all, dialogue of the year- " Pyar ke liye hum jail bhi gaye the"!! What a matter of pride!
manjha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: appu_12

Hey all, dialogue of the year- " Pyar ke liye hum jail bhi gaye the"!! What a matter of pride!

The f**k? He actually said that.. Bewda kahin ka!! LOL my favourite word for him cureently hence over using it πŸ˜† BTW Hi Ujjaini πŸ€—
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: appu_12

haha and I was thinking Way to go kiddo.  Another achievement that you are so proud of.