Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 57

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
But the wonder is that anathika is desperately replying to all forum wasis. I think she is an apprehensive mode now, as she slowly understanding her capabilities as a writer.  .πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LOL Amar makes me a go all laal like a tamataar too β˜ΊοΈ Screw all the haters, they haven't experianced the real world and are too trapped in their IF world 24/7πŸ˜†

exactly i need a boss like amar ...😍  so mature n sensible

@clarrisa ...if i post nything regarding amar's appreciation..dey wil throw tamatar on me πŸ˜†  

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Ritch nononononono. Navya doesn't deserve Amar!! Sharmi and Amarpoo are perfect for each other! They're both awesome and amazing together! Navya's a dumb goldfish who should die with her dumb fiancee. LOL my grandma apparently watched Navya today and she called Anant a "bewda" πŸ€£ Which is like drunk fool! Haha even she likes Amar better! Like how sad is this show.. 
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

But the wonder is that anathika is desperately replying to all forum wasis. I think she is an apprehensive mode now, as she slowly understanding her capabilities as a writer.  .πŸ˜†

Clarissa as you are a subeditor, wanted your take.  Why would Anantika only reply today when couple had written some time ago?
clarissajohn thumbnail
i have a wish. N should make fight with A for his childish behaviour and jaelousy as she siad faith is base of every relation. But as she is  devi mayya i dont think such a thing would happen.

@all:But padois show is handling the jealoury track with humour and that is hillarious. Today we will  see desi girl dance. Wow.
clarissajohn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilunavya

Clarissa as you are a subeditor, wanted your take.  Why would Anantika only reply today when couple had written some time ago?

i think now she understood the mistake and trying to cover it up saying that all would be well and believe in navya if not herπŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL IMO all would have been well if they just copied Ritch's FF! I mean the TRPs would have sky rocketed and so would have Jenny's happy shappy level πŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jen- Yeah, actually you're right. N deserves a dumbf**k like her, and that's why A is perfect for her! LOL, your aaji called A a bewda! Its a fact, the guy was a jackass! And jackass is a light word for the crap he's doing! And who's in your second siggie? I like the dedh-footiya caption, its leaving me in peals of laughter!

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jen- Thanks for reminding! I need to complete the next chapter today, I've gotten some 4 PMs threatening me to continue! πŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail

The cvs are in pool of confusion as how to handle the story. First they said amar and sharmi are in rift and showed us one scene over colour conflict. Then form next day they are every much in love and understanding. I think first they should try to clear the confusion among themselves . The cvs sure is affected with short-term memory loss like amir khan in ghajini.

They don't remember when happed in previous epis. They should make noted and keep it in their pocket and should always store reminder in the mobile phone which would say  'Check your pocket' every 10 minutes. . πŸ˜†