Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Clarissa- Such shows work cause of such viewers, I tell you! Opinions of people like us are never taken into consideration!

@Isha- Before this office track, A was pretty mature. I don't know why did they have to brutally murder his personality to pave the way for more maturity. I don't understand HOW can he suddenly become more mature after this. The IQ level of the CVs baffles me. 

See that is what I do not understand.  Anant was much better before.  What happened?  

And like I mentioned earlier if Amar was brought in for only 1 - 2 months why show him as the hero in those 2 months.  Should that not be the time to potray Anant as the hero.  
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guyz add me too ...even i like amarπŸ˜‰ ..but cnt share views coz the larger part of the forum r d haters of amar ..n dey call him tamar ...so lame πŸ₯±
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wasn't A a total hawwtie before the office crap? But that doesn't mean I blame the office track, but the CVS just brutally killed the januable guy.. I miss mature hawwwttieee A <3 The one that would make me make bekaboolicious posts just for him πŸ˜ Oh hawwtie A, where art thou?  Oh right, your in the freaking gutter... 
soapliker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Jen- Oh we're wayy more mature than some of the adults here on the forum, and I'm not bragging! I sometimes doubt their IQ and EQ when I read their emotional posts and excellent language! πŸ˜›

@Clarissa- I agree. After the wedding there's not gonna be any good stuff, and we're gonna be stuck with the usual saas-bahu nonsense. I don't know what is better: saas-bahu crap or this torture. Both seem pathetic to me. πŸ€’

Rit you are wrong.  it wil not be saas - bahu.  It will be one day how to make alu gobi, one day puri, one day sweet etc.  πŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harini2010

guyz add me too ...even i like amarπŸ˜‰ ..but cnt share views coz the larger part of the forum r d haters of amar ..n dey call him tamar ...so lame πŸ₯±

hai harini
not only tamr but tamatar tooπŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harini2010

LOL Amar makes me a go all laal like a tamataar too β˜ΊοΈ Screw all the haters, they haven't experianced the real world and are too trapped in their IF world 24/7πŸ˜†
soapliker thumbnail
Guys did we not have a recent seg of SS (M) teaching us rules on safe driving then why was he shown drunk and about to drive in last week epi .  
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

Rit you are wrong.  it wil not be saas - bahu.  It will be one day how to make alu gobi, one day puri, one day sweet etc.  πŸ˜†

nbyya would do reserch on how ti make the woman eat with UB and AP and BD.
How to throw parties

ya one more imp
to earn the rights to eat noodles without fear πŸ˜†
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Wasn't A a total hawwtie before the office crap? But that doesn't mean I blame the office track, but the CVS just brutally killed the januable guy.. I miss mature hawwwttieee A <3 The one that would make me make bekaboolicious posts just for him πŸ˜ Oh hawwtie A, where art thou?  Oh right, your in the freaking gutter... 

Your hawtee is RIP now dear. So pray for his soul. πŸ˜†
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ROFL, you guys are on a roll! Oh, we already had an SBS segment where N was learning how to make rotis! Next we'll have a segment where she'll be making boondi ke laddoos!

@Isha- And that is precisely why I'm so pessimistic about the future of this show, even though there seems to be good news about it!

Why does everyone hate Amar? πŸ˜” I like him, he's soo sexy! Every time I see him, I hope and pray a little bit that N dumps A and Amar dumps Sharmishtha and they hook up! LOL, jokes apart, I agree with Isha. The CVs could have used this track to make A look good. Instead, we're left wondering if we're watching a show that teaches the youth not to drink, not to party, and not to fall in love!