Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 54

Posted: 12 years ago
Erm, I just read the TOI article about AnYa. Like what crap? When I see them, I don't even remember my high school romance days; they're that bad! Its funny how even TOI made fun of them! *edit* BTW are we the only ones who are in love with Amar? ðŸ˜•
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
SO many articles on ANYA today .  And all are positive too.  And Anantika too replied to so many and again shows positivism.  
Hai ritch and jen missed you all a lot . Christmas was mast dear and sara is fine now. So ranting shuru. I was all depressed the way things are shaping up but after came to  know about annathika assurance im giving one more chance to me not her.
Originally posted by clarissajohn

hai isha dear how ru

I am fine Clarissa.  How was the wedding?  Anantika has given us all a ray of positive hope today. Hope the new year progresses well for Navya
To rich your nanhi si dimmag Ko itna garam mat karo yar. .We all r pissed off now. I think only adda walas like amar now. Itna dumbo iam , after seeing the precep where amar said im ananat brother, I was like oh all  MU is gone now and A would understand amar and there would be hug between both. But no our old A is RIP now , so he heated up his anger and jealousy to 100 more degrees.
@Isha- Hi Isha! I don't know if its positive or no, as of now I've lost faith in Anantika AND the show as well! But it looks like the office track is gonna wrap up and we're gonna see a full blown wedding track! I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about it!

@Clarissa- Hey hun! Glad to know all is well at your side! Wow, everyone is so optimistic about Nabbya! I'm the only pessimistic one here!
@Clarissa- Amar is awesome! He's soo hawt and sensible and normal, and I think he should be made the protagonist, and A should jump off a cliff! Gosh, I really wonder about the maturity level of this forum at times!
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Clarissa- Amar is awesome! He's soo hawt and sensible and normal, and I think he should be made the protagonist, and A should jump off a cliff! Gosh, I really wonder about the maturity level of this forum at times!

Rit:  This is what we were talking earlier.  We seem to be the only ones who find Amar mature😉
shanth hojao ritch. I think in the adda all are matured people like amjoirty are married and only a few are bachlors and even if they are , they are more matured than the fourm wasis. in the forum i think majority are too young and they take it all fimlmy way . I think it is diffenre in preceptions due to age differences.
Ritch like you siad i dont have faith in ananthika form the begiining but im trying the luck one more time fior my self only.
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Isha- Hi Isha! I don't know if its positive or no, as of now I've lost faith in Anantika AND the show as well! But it looks like the office track is gonna wrap up and we're gonna see a full blown wedding track! I don't know whether I should be happy or sad about it!

@Clarissa- Hey hun! Glad to know all is well at your side! Wow, everyone is so optimistic about Nabbya! I'm the only pessimistic one here!

Rit:  It has to mean good coz after a long time we are getting a barrage of ANYA articles, Anantika replies.  But with Navya who knows.  Excitement acc to me is diff than what is for the Navya team