Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BTW Tanu.  Forgot to say thanks for the LU
soapliker thumbnail
If MU is coming to an end this week and shaadi track is going to start soon does that mean that this might be Amar's last week too as initially he was supposed to come for 1 - 2 months
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello ladies...just dropped in to say HI πŸ˜ƒ...As for the show, its credibility is long gone...and I genuinely feel that its shelf life is decreasing after reading the TB article on last week's TRPs...Aren't Navya and Maryada, the only backlogs in the prime-time slot ?? Not to mention, SP has a horde of new shows lined up for 2012... I really don't think we can hope for the best here...

Chalo ladies, I'm retiring for the day...keep chatting and ranting away...good night..and yea a MERRY CHRISTMAS  to all !!! πŸ˜ƒ

@ Nams : Your VirMan sig *sigh* and the Raghav-Sia one is cute too...reminds me, should check out on Dekha ek khwab...is it any good?

@ Roops : Wish you a happy ( and i'm pretty sure its belated ) Birthday πŸ˜Š
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Isha, Tanu, Roopali, Jenny and Nidhi how was the episode today? What quantity of ranting material did we get from the episode?πŸ˜›
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Hello Isha, Tanu, Roopali, Jenny and Nidhi how was the episode today? What quantity of ranting material did we get from the episode?πŸ˜›

Hello Mrids.  About today's epi.  Highlight is Amar Sir to the rescue again.  Amar Sir vs Anant.  Mature vs kiddo.  Intelligent vs juvenille.  

soapliker thumbnail
@ all:  I have to leave and get my housework done.  Ouch so much clean up to do from yesterday.   Will come by later.  
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@madhu thank you so much for your wishesπŸ€—
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@All..BTW..saw the first part in FF and mute mode..and spotted a blooper.When A and N are sitting on that bench in the police station, one can easily see that its day outside from in between the gaps in that window..πŸ˜†
Now, the story hasn't got anything to offer..might as well spot some bloopers..πŸ˜†

@Madhu and Mrids..HeyπŸ€—
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@All..BTW..saw the first part in FF and mute mode..and spotted a blooper.When A and N are sitting on that bench in the police station, one can easily see that its day outside from in between the gaps in that window..πŸ˜†

Now, the story hasn't got anything to offer..might as well spot some bloopers..πŸ˜†

@Madhu and Mrids..HeyπŸ€—

Lol Nidhs, I too found the mute mode is the best here.  πŸ˜†
imnowhere thumbnail
Another blooper, the cop was seen without cap in a distance shot and with cap in the close up and that too in the first sceneπŸ˜†