Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
2 things I noticed

1. Ranbir has a new car.  It is red now whereas earlier was black
2.  ANYA's pic by Januables was a morphed one like I said as they did not show them in jail.
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

I sincerely hope not but who knows.  I cannot believe that Soumya was offered to play Geet.  Cannot imagine her doing it at all.

I think SS female is a director's actor..She can be easily moulded..but when the director is a loser, how can we expect something frm actors.πŸ˜•
I think, she has shined in some areas in this show..I can imagine many telly heroines going OTT there..
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Isha..Lets wait for the news about SS exit now..I think it is imminent....I also think that SS female will be better in some nice, positive, bubbly character.😊

And with you on that SS' tweet..He has for the first time asked about an honest feedback..was he trying to prove something to someone..???πŸ˜•

@ bold.  Was it coz he knows that the show maybe coming to an end.
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

2 things I noticed

1. Ranbir has a new car.  It is red now whereas earlier was black
2.  ANYA's pic by Januables was a morphed one like I said as they did not show them in jail.

anya's pic was not morphed it was an offscreen pic babaR said it already u didnt know it till now
Noaddict thumbnail

@ bold.  Was it coz he knows that the show maybe coming to an end.

Hmmm..quite possible..Must be trying to prove to the channel walas that ppl are still loving SS2 chemistry..πŸ˜•
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sara

anya's pic was not morphed it was an offscreen pic babaR said it already u didnt know it till now

Oh thanks Sara.  I did not know BabaR had told about it.  What else did BabaR predict? I have not been active lately so have not caught on all the news.
soapliker thumbnail

Hmmm..quite possible..Must be trying to prove to the channel walas that ppl are still loving SS2 chemistry..πŸ˜•

ANYA chemistry indeedπŸ˜†.  Who knows what his intentions were? I did not see Ranbir or Soumya asking the same question so wonder why he did it?  

Noaddict thumbnail
@Isha..Does Ranbir/ Somya ever ask for a feedback??..I mean I do not follow them on FB..but ppl here are saying that Somya is replying these days on FBπŸ˜•
soapliker thumbnail
I am also surprised that Aayush did not talk on FB about his being in the show today 
soapliker thumbnail

@Isha..Does Ranbir/ Somya ever ask for a feedback??..I mean I do not follow them on FB..but ppl here are saying that Somya is replying these days on FBπŸ˜•

I have read both asking for feedback.  Soumya asks more than Ranbir.  I have seen her asking much more before but lately I have not been active in FB either so do not know how often she does so?