Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Nids SS should find a better show... Navya doesn't deserve him honestly...like seriously -____-

Hmmm..Even SS female..Bechari is always crying to no ends..Where as she is a chirpy and bubbly girl in real life..😊
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

You too feel that way hun.  

Yeah...Else why on earth would some one put up with so much butchering of his character on a show..Even munna's character has been kept intact..😕
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am confused why he asked for people to give their honest opinion on the only good epi last week whether he did on his own or was forced to.  SS is a person who does not do things on a whim, he puts lots of thought behind each action of his.  
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree,this show is really wasting the talent of such good actors!!

@Jen-with you,that pussy defnitely needs a good bashing from gorilla!!
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Hmmm..Even SS female..Bechari is always crying to no ends..Where as she is a chirpy and bubbly girl in real life..😊

yeah her too.  Why show us false promos when Navya initially started.  I have not seen any aspect of that promo of Navya anywhere.  
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Adde ka mizaaz garam maalum hota hai... That means I made a wise decision by skipping 2day's epi😃
soapliker thumbnail

Yeah...Else why on earth would some one put up with so much butchering of his character on a show..Even munna's character has been kept intact..😕

and it is not just butchering.  This is a total massacre IMO
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams100

Adde ka mizaaz garam maalum hota hai... That means I made a wise decision by skipping 2day's epi😃

Smart choice Nams. 
Noaddict thumbnail
@Isha..Lets wait for the news about SS exit now..I think it is imminent....I also think that SS female will be better in some nice, positive, bubbly character.😊

And with you on that SS' tweet..He has for the first time asked about an honest feedback..was he trying to prove something to someone..???😕
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail

@Isha..Lets wait for the news about SS exit now..I think it is imminent....I also think that SS female will be better in some nice, positive, bubbly character.😊

I sincerely hope not but who knows.  I cannot believe that Soumya was offered to play Geet.  Cannot imagine her doing it at all.