Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Neelu...I am at a loss of words here..I have lost all my capacity to rant now..Each and every aspect of this show has been ruined..What is left now..even I have had enough of my rant quota..I guess , I'll just shut up till things get better..

@Tanu..Thanks , BehenπŸ€—...Phew...finally the party night is over..
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@tanu-thanks for enduring the utter crap for us!!and yeah,CVs you succeded in butchering anant's character...Yayy!!🀒
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can I f**king slap Anant. What a bitch. He is such a bitch. Holy crap I wanna shoot him. Erghh I actually wanna kill him and navya and make ShaMar the new leads of the show. AnYa are so fugly and dumb. Hahaha and some people think this shit is better that Iss Pyaar. Errr! Iss Pyaar is like heaven and Navya is like the gutter. I might as well loose all the hopes I had on get Anant a brain. So pissed. Cvs just kill Anant!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yuck Yuck Yuck!! Why do I still keep watching this show?🀒
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@tanu-same here!!i really dont know why im still watching this show!!i guess it's all thanks to the initial magical episodes that we got emotionally attached with the show and unable to give it up!!πŸ˜’
manjha thumbnail
I don't feel sorry for AnYa anymore with their loonie family actually... The deserve to get strict treatment from the bah payees. I hope gorilla papa slaps him hard
A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Haha Nidhs so true nah.  Anant's pea sized brain will only grasp the bro part.

Hello ppl,MERRY CHRISTMAS 1CE AGAIN.Yup,2day 2 was a shitty epi n I just wished I had A in my vicinity so dat I cud hv kicked his butt 2 eternity.N I really agree wid U dat nirala babua has a pea sized brain.He is so full of false pride dat he cnnt accept AS' help wen it is most needed,if not 4 himself den 4 Navya,hu being a girl is in dis mess bcoz of his stupidity.I really pity him n his jhoota self respect.A guy is gud enuf 2 cm n rescue U n ur GF 4m a bloody mess n wat do U do?U show ur bloody bachpana by feeling proud dat U went 2 jail wid ur GF 4 luv?How pathetic cn u really get I say?
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Isha...Now, I have a serious gut feel that this is being done to make way for SS's exit from the show...πŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
Nids SS should find a better show... Navya doesn't deserve him honestly...like seriously -____-
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Isha...Now, I have a serious gut feel that this is being done to make way for SS's exit from the show...πŸ˜†

You too feel that way hun.