Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG IDK why but Ive started loving jalebis only after IPK started πŸ€£ My mom thinks im some phsyco who's crazy about IPKKND. I'm actaully like officially obsessed with SaRun and ArHi now πŸ˜ I was watching their first scenes last night and im like oh my effing gosh they are so amazing and catching up on all the old SBS segments, like I officially am in LOVE with them.  LMFAO OMG I can so imagine it too! Like on one hand KKG is making jalebis and on the other hand NK is giving it to the people πŸ˜†

Ritch, Ill PM you and when you see it does the "kids" name seem familliar πŸ€”
I can see that you're obsessed, your siggie and avis say it all! OMG, this man is soo smoking hot! *drools* ROFL, you've been in love with jalebis only after IPKKND? I've been in love with jalebis for as long as I can remember, so every time I see her making mounds of jalebis, I actually start to day dream of eating them myself! OMG, KKG making the jalebis in full speed cause lard governor said something mean to her and NK totally oblivious to the fact, and he's serving jalebis to all! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

*edit*

I'll be waiting for the PM! I can imagine the nonsense over there already! Like get a life kids! 
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
*sigh* And we're supposed to tweet nice stuff to SS all the time. People need to learn how to give respect.
Sorry I dissappeared Ritch, my laptop ran outta battery so had to go plus it in! LOL I am obsessed with Barun right now. That man is like chocolate I swear! He is so amazingly hot and sexy. Is his body not perfect? Its not bulky and yet he has amazing abs! Like what the hell, how can anyone be so amazing πŸ˜ I just wanna steal him for myself from the whole world πŸ˜† LOL OMG KKG will be on a jalebi roll tomrrow after Arnavs words from the precap!  And at those people. their internet life has taken over them so much like you said that the kids have officially lost it, πŸ€” They need a life.. LOL πŸ˜› omg no one is here yet! So thanda na? BTW did you catch Humsafar??? It was amazing!!! Catch it if you haven't!! 
Oooh I saw Humsafar today morning, HumTV was showing a repeat telecast! It was soo beautiful! Asher is a jerk! I mean he's hurt Khirad soo much! And I'm soo excited for this Saturday's episode, he's gonna melt a wee bit on seeing Hareem's picture! Oh you know, there was this weird part in it though. It is shown that Khirad delivers Hareem some time before her 7th month has started, so why didn't anyone put the baby in the incubator? And why is Hareem showed to be sick, any idea? Barun is soo sexay! I remember a couple of weeks back I think, Pooja was showing us some sexy YT clips of him in long hair, and I went oooh lala! He's soo sexy! Barun is a hottie! When his lips quirk up a bit in that slight smile whenever he sees KKG, I faint there and there itself! But my heart still belongs to KSG! β€οΈ Its better if we don't talk about those kids, else someone might make  a post on how we should talk to each other here in IF! πŸ˜† They need to go out of the house more often, and someone needs to steal their laptops/desktop! πŸ€£
Koi hai?? πŸ˜ƒRitch I see you talking about Humsafar!! Well Hareem has a congenital heart disease, a whole in her interventricular septum to be precise..Probably due to the fact that she was born immature and Khirad couldn't afford the pills prescribed by the doctor during her pregnancy..

And Barun Sobti is delicious, 'nuff said!πŸ˜›
Hi Tanu, I'm here only! How was Christmas? Oh, she has a hole in her septum? But I thought Batool Khala always bought her the medicines needed naa? Or Khirad didn't take it? And my question: why wasn't Hareem put in the incubator? I still didn't comprehend why did Khirad go to meet Asher?
Ritch Batool Khala apologized to Khirad for not being able to afford the necessary medication while she was pregnant..And I am guessing Hareem was not put in an incubator cause Khirad probably had the baby in a hospital that was pretty ordinary without any modern facilities..Plus medical care for a premature baby is expensive..And Khirad goes to meet Asher because she cannot afford to pay for the operation Hareem needs to fix her heart..Must have killed her self respect and ego to ask help from the one person she never wanted to see again..

My Christmas was pretty uneventful, I went to my aunt's house and my cousins and I went out to eat and stuff..How was yours? 😊
Oooh shit! Khirad actually killed her self respect to go and meet Asher to request for some monetary help for Hareem? While I love Asher, I didn't like how he didn't ever even listen or talk to Khirad, even though she begged him to! I felt like slapping him! Oh my Christmas was pretty fun, I was out in parties and stuff all weekend, so much so that my legs are killing me now! Tanu, gonna watch Nabbya today or no?