Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nids/Ujjaini: Bye...See you later...
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Resh- All oor concern just shows our extreme loyalty , even if the CVs give up we dont!
 I think babaR also gave a hint that at the end they might not be behind the bars. and somebody else says that it will only be the Mishras knowing but not the Loonies etc etc ..  So lets hope for the best and not keep any expectations!
Bye and take care. see you later.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello everyone! How was Christmas for you all? Any new gossip that I missed?
krystel21 thumbnail
Hi Resh, how are you? How was Christmas? Is there any new gossip?

-Reshmi- thumbnail
I'm fine dear...Enjoyed the X-mas with friends...How abt you? No gossips for today as SBS/SBB/Tellychakkar/TB etc didn't mention anything abt Navya...Nids & me are planning an andholan to put up the immature kids in separate rooms after marriage...
krystel21 thumbnail
Oooh, I enjoyed Xmas too! Was dancing away to glory on the 24th and 25th in my highest heels, and now my legs are aching! LOL! Oh no news? Even the news people know this show is not worth reporting anymore! Oooh, count me in the andolan too! The way the story is moving, it doesn't even feel like they're in a relationship!
Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Reshmi_AnYa] @Nids/ Ujjaini: I want the inspector to call Mishrasas well asloonies...Butgot a feeling that he wont do it...Navya may cry and the inspector may warn & let them go...
WOW inspite of so many -ve comments atlast 1 +ve thinkin.! Nyc predictn dear hope dis happns today!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
How is ur health? Happy to meet you up on twitter...Now I'm no longer invisible for you...
krystel21 thumbnail
Health is much better now! I had to get better by Christmas for all the dances and parties! But the legs, oof! If they weren't Charles and Keith, I would have thrown those shoes in the trash! Oh yes, its wonderful to catch up with you all on twitter! I made it to follow all those celebs, but its a good thing that we all can follow each other now! 😊 And just so you don't get confused, in my twitter display picture, I'm the girl in purple and black! 😊
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
😆
Originally posted by: Shwet_SHAMYA

The channel might've given some publicity, if any high voltage drama is on our way...Until now there is no news article regarding the police station drama...So I feel that it will end without the families knowing abt it...Not sure...Its just a speculation and i'm best in making wrong predictions...