Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ok then girls its time to say bye. For one week iam on different shift. see you tomorrow
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

where we r heading yar. We are supporting two souls who have no aim, no future, no determination, not even able to give message to so claled youths who are their biggger fans.

Is some one will turn so much a dumbo after having a drnik. But any normal perosn whould be free of nasha after police pick them and put in jail. Yeh kuch zyada hogaya.

To padosi lovers, its gonna be intertesing as kkg gonan dance with Nk on Desi girl to irk asr.

@Bold:🀣 He became free of nasha when inspector asked his surname...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Good Morning , ladies..πŸ€—

How was the long weekend/christmas ??😊

Hello NidsπŸ€— Gud Morning...I just had my lunch😊 Enjoyed the long weekend...And like Clarissa & Ujjaini me too is hung in the holiday hangover...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

ok then girls its time to say bye. For one week iam on different shift. see you tomorrow

Bye dear...See you tomorrow...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ReshπŸ€—..Well..It is still long weekend here..πŸ˜ƒ
And about the show, the less said the better..
I second Ujjaini here, I think we are the only ones cribbing so much..rest everyone is happy..πŸ˜•
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Nids: The mummy log are not happy with the track...My MIL is no longer watching...She stopped from the 1st day of retro party...Mom was busy last week with christmas preparations...Will get her comments tonight...
Noaddict thumbnail
@Resh..The only repercussions I see of the current situation on the show is that these two will be put up in two different rooms after shaadi coz they are still underage to have an SRπŸ˜† 
-Reshmi- thumbnail

@Resh..The only repercussions I see of the current situation on the show is that these two will be put up in two different rooms after shaadi coz they are still underage to have an SRπŸ˜† 

They behave like school going kids...Mr. Anant, Navya and me are relatives etc clearly shows the maturity level of our hero...I will personally request BD to put them up in separate rooms...
Noaddict thumbnail
Me too, Resh.It would be very cheap to see these two..I second that, I too sign the petition for these two to be put in separate rooms...πŸ˜† 

And such irresponsible behaviour by A when he says A Mishra..Don't u weigh ur options/think about ur family name when u drink.???.Then why be shameful to tell ur name in front of police??
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail

Me too, Resh.It would be very cheap to see these two..I second that, I too sign the petition for these two to be put in separate rooms...πŸ˜† 

Lets start an andholan...It will be the first time in history of television that fans will take an initiative to put the leads in separate room after marriage...