Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Even if fans dont tweet them or flay them, is he and others have no brains , they cant thnik that viewers are feeling annoyed by all usch craps. I dont know what goona happen next and somehoow feel that loonies might catch them , Other wise what is the need for so much drama.

by the way is there is any PD form baba regrading police station.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

wow ujjain you r scientist . great  dear.

Baba asks to be patient how much more.
Even if the cs wann show the crpa, show it some logic and not questioning the conscinece of the viewers. Its age of infomration tehcnolgy and not neo lithic era.
they could have avoided such nonsence dialogues by SS.

Dialogue of the day was - Mein navya ko phone karunga aur woh mujhe phone karegi ...Hum dono family members hainaI wonder whether Anant really 21 plus...Arrey, even a toddler can speak more sensibly... 
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Ujjaini: Christmas was enjoyable with friends at home for lunch and dinner...I am on for a long break from Jan 5th...Gave my resignation few weeks back...How was your christmas?

ps: Should we mail them to ask why they aren't showing any promos for Navya?

Hi Reshmi,
I have been noticing your tag line/message whatever you call them in IF language😃😊 since some time and would like to tell you that I really love it.I hope you don't mind if i use it as my status msg for sumtime😉 on gtalk.
clarissajohn thumbnail
@reshmi. due to may bad luck i saw only thta scene and i was like , i firt didi not get it  what he is talking, then figured it out OMG what this cvs are upto.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

@ Clarissa and Reshmi- the pleasure is all mine, U can imagine how I sneak between experiments  just to be in adda! my only reason for joining the forum. Its you guys who rock!

As far as SS tweets are concerned, its crazy,  I sometimes feel we r the only lot, who are cribbing to no end. Hope the actors are intelligent enuf!

Wow, you sneak between experiments...Yes the adda is sooo addictive...There might be some reason behind the tweet...Its the first time he asked for a honest feedback...Means, he is aware that the usual ones are phangirly sugar coated stuffs...
clarissajohn thumbnail
i think today gonna be loonies day ofcourse.
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@reshmi. due to may bad luck i saw only thta scene and i was like , i firt didi not get it  what he is talking, then figured it out OMG what this cvs are upto.

@ Clarissa- when I heard that I laughed my hearts content!! Nothing can be more stupid!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DGal

Hi Reshmi,
I have been noticing your tag line/message whatever you call them in IF language😃😊 since some time and would like to tell you that I really love it.I hope you don't mind if i use it as my status msg for sumtime😉 on gtalk.

Thanks for liking the line...Its like an anticipatory bail to escape from ande/tamars...You are most welcome use it...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

@ Clarissa- when I heard that I laughed my hearts content!! Nothing can be more stupid!

where we r heading yar. We are supporting two souls who have no aim, no future, no determination, not even able to give message to so claled youths who are their biggger fans.

Is some one will turn so much a dumbo after having a drnik. But any normal perosn whould be free of nasha after police pick them and put in jail. Yeh kuch zyada hogaya.

To padosi lovers, its gonna be intertesing as kkg gonan dance with Nk on Desi girl to irk asr.
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning , ladies..🤗
How was the long weekend/christmas ??😊