Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

i think we should . they have some responsiblity towards their vieweers and they should just give us hint withiout keeping us in dark..

That was the reason I thought that maybe we should mail atleast. however possibilties are high that you wont be getting a reply! Nontheless we will know that we tried! This is disappointing.

@ Clarissa, good to know shadi was mast, Thank god you got saved from Fidays utterly idotic Anant, how much more we have to tolerate this A IDK. Now we are at the edge of the cliff!

@ Reshmi, good, enjoy some Me time, as you will be deprived of it once the baby is there! I worked till the last day, I remeber whole day I just made innumerous trip sto the rest room!😆

@ Reshmi and Clarissa: Christmas was fine, did some baking, all the kiddo party, my daughters friends came over for cake and met some friends, thats it, Over all good.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hai guys any one around.

When it comes to saying something about navay. iam speechless as im anot interested to talk more. I think the cvs should bring bck the old wirter who is far far better.

By the way when we are fleeing so much arrogance on A daligoues, what theu would be thinking while deliuvering dialogues. Is they are nuts?  It is the cvs who should be blamed for all this. Tere is new artciel in IF on the shows which went off air due to low trps. Next yaer the list would inlcude navya too. It included Gulal which lasetd onl for 10 months,

@ujjain : How many children you have ?

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Ujjaini: The rest room visit is one of the main reason behind me quitting early...The rest room is located downstairs and i am tired of climbing up & down...Are you working at present? I am planning to take a 6 months break...

@Clarissa: Which article? Is there any mention abt Navya?
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Ujjaini: The rest room visit is one of the main reason behind me quitting early...The rest room is located downstairs and i am tired of climbing up & down...Are you working at present? I am planning to take a 6 months break...

@Clarissa: Which article? Is there any mention abt Navya?

the artcile in IF homepage
 NO no it not emntioned navya. It is about artciles which went off  air  this year due to low trps.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Clarissa: Thanks...Its 2nd part will be out soon...We need an article abt under scanner shows...
appu_12 thumbnail

@ Clarissa- its absolutely the CVs who are to be blamed, are they so naiive that they dont understand where all this is going? Anyways I was very apprehensive abt anantika from the very begining, but didnt say anthing as its not fair if she is not given a chance. She got it and lost it! Poor US!!! cant leave the show and cant digest it either! However babaR keeps telling that we shud be patient! This track actually cud be made into a not so bad one hadnt they introduced absurdities like love test and jail fiasco etc.. But again, I read that so many are tweeting SS that they are luving the track! Viewres ke Jai ho!

On a different plane I have a 6 yr old daughter.

@ reshmi- yay the rest room saga is painful. Good, take  abreak and enjoy to the fullest!

Yes I am working, I am a scientist. working on a collaborative project with Delhi University and a company called Labindia.
clarissajohn thumbnail
wow ujjain you r scientist . great  dear.
Baba asks to be patient how much more.
Even if the cs wann show the crpa, show it some logic and not questioning the conscinece of the viewers. Its age of infomration tehcnolgy and not neo lithic era.
they could have avoided such nonsence dialogues by SS.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Ujjaini: Wow...You a scientist...!!! Happy to know that i'm associated with extra brainy girls thru the adda...
Regarding tweet - Shaheer might be getting a number of sugar coated tweets on daily basis...He is intelligent enough to recognise the honest ones from the rest...Few of our friends did the needful...
appu_12 thumbnail
@ Clarissa and Reshmi- the pleasure is all mine, U can imagine how I sneak between experiments  just to be in adda! my only reason for joining the forum. Its you guys who rock!

As far as SS tweets are concerned, its crazy,  I sometimes feel we r the only lot, who are cribbing to no end. Hope the actors are intelligent enuf!
clarissajohn thumbnail

Even if fans dont tweet them or flay them, is he and others have no brains , they cant thnik that viewers are feeling annoyed by all usch craps. I dont know what goona happen next and somehoow feel that loonies might catch them , Other wise what is the need for so much drama.