Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 27

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All gone kya??
Hi Jenny, Nids🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Soumya🤗

@Jen..Packing is a pain and then unpacking is an even bigger one..

EDIT
Soumya did u see today's episode??
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Nids...seems like a wash out episode...ab Sp and navya waalon ka kya karen???!!!

@Jenny...am in your shoes today...havben't caught any shows yet..but from what girls have said..will catch padosi first😉

So you in packing mode it seems like..I agree with Nids, it is a pain, but unpacking an even bigger one!!!
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Soumya ðŸ¤— Catch the episode yet? LOL watch padosssi defo!!! It was awesome!!

@Nids Yes, such a pain I tell you!! I have to do like tons of laundry and plan out all my clothes for 4 days now! 

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Btw when do you get back Jen ben?no intentions of watching today's..will catch the other two padosi shows
geno0309 thumbnail
Btw I have a theory abt SS's reason to tweet yesterday...

I think serial waalon ki band baj rahee hai...and they are trying to figure why!! hence the need for honest feedbacks!
Noaddict thumbnail
@Soumya..Episode was a total bheja fry..CVs seriously need a reality check..They don't know where they are going..

@Jen..Tell me about it..and after u come back..u have an even bigger lot for laundry..It took me almost 2 week to get my house back on track.But I guess, u are lucky here..ur mom is there to take care of all this..😃

EDIT.
I second u Soumya..That honest feedback was asked to prove a point to someone...😕Even the actors know the folly of CVs..
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Soumya..Episode was a total bheja fry..CVs seriously need a reality check..They don't know where they are going..

@Jen..Tell me about it..and after u come back..u have an even bigger lot for laundry..It took me almost 2 week to get my house back on track.But I guess, u are lucky here..ur mom is there to take care of all this..😃

Am really sorry you folks had to endure that crap..am taking advantage of it and giving it a  miss😉

Ohhh laundry...the worst chore EVER!!! any time of the year...worse still after long vacations-huuhhh
geno0309 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nidhi82

EDIT.
I second u Soumya..That honest feedback was asked to prove a point to someone...😕Even the actors know the folly of CVs..

Well I hope then all the feedbacks do some good and we se the results soon...coz honestly they are testing the viewers' patience now-nahi?
Noaddict thumbnail
@Soumya..I am sure SS2 are aware of this deteriorating situation..But why have I got this feeling that SS was made to tweet yesterday...like u said..they themselves are figuring out what to do...😕
BTW..This drag fest will continue till the marriage, I guess..thats what babaji said..Marriage is near..how near he doesn't know😕