Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Mrids yes I differ ..the car scene for me wasn't up to the mark ...that was so OTT ...many lapses were there..while seeing the scene the only thought came in my mind was r they same actors who gave brilliant performance earlier in such scenes like my one of the fav where Anant first time cried & holded navya's hand & she took that back in the car ..yesterday they looked to me so unreal ..only difference was that the hug was better along with the forhead kiss otherwise dialogue delivery was extremely poor :|

When I wrote my writeup yesterday I thought that there would be tons of brickbats coming at me.  I did not like Nabya's acting at all yesterday.  She only has one expression and that is used for all.  I liked SS (M)'s acting yesterday though.  It was much better than hers.  But that is only MO
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG today was so boring.. I watched the whole episode in FF... It bored me to death like literally...  on the other hand..

I LOVE NK AND KKG β€οΈ LOL they were so funny today! Haha my tummy was hurting cause of laughing πŸ˜† OMG ASR's accent β˜ΊοΈ So freaking HOT. So HOT. So so HOT. Oh lord, its so hot it feels like summertime β˜ΊοΈ Haha my cheesy linesπŸ˜›
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hai, hai, hai..What a crap episode..BTW..how old are these two???..If A cannot drink legally then certainly he is not old enough to marry.

ROFL..when he said MR. Anant..I was like dude say "master" Anant..🀣
Even the police wala did not believe those two are getting married..tell me then how should we viewers believe??πŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Hai, hai, hai..What a crap episode..BTW..how old are these two???..If A cannot drink legally then certainly he is not old enough to marry.

ROFL..when he said MR. Anant..I was like dude say "master" Anant..🀣
Even the police wala did not believe those two are getting married..tell me then how should we viewers believe??πŸ˜†

Wait he can't drink??? πŸ˜³ Isnt the age like 19? Then how cant he.. Are we witnessing a bal vivah? W*F I am so confused... Errr!!

@BOLD LMFAO πŸ€£ Then he could be a chinky ninja version of udi baba πŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
@Jen..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh..These two were treated like kiddos by that police wala..πŸ˜†..A is seriously lost.he talks absurd "main Navya ko call karunga aur Navya mujhe"...🀣 I mean..what was that??😲

Nothing specific was mentioned about A's age..Just the police man said "umar hui nahin ki peena shuru"..which means he has just turned 21...πŸ˜•
The legal drinking age in India is 21.πŸ˜›
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Jen..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh..These two were treated like kiddos by that police wala..πŸ˜†..A is seriously lost.he talks absurd "main Navya ko call karunga aur Navya mujhe"...🀣 I mean..what was that??😲

Nothing specific was mentioned about A's age..Just the police man said "umar hui nahin ki peena shuru"..which means he has just turned 21...πŸ˜•
The legal drinking age in India is 21.πŸ˜›

LOL chalo sahi, atleast we got to know how old our male lead is πŸ€£ Lagta hai we got this episode just to tell the viewers Anant's age πŸ˜† LOL I was so confused at that Navya mujhe call karegi and all! TBH I didnt even watch the episode properly, I tried to, but then I got bored so FF mein ho gaya!! πŸ˜›

So how are you Nidhiben πŸ€— All ready for christmas??? 
Noaddict thumbnail
Yeah...nothing nice about today's episode..
I am fine Jen..πŸ€—..Just stocked up for some groceries today..πŸ˜›

How are u..and what about packing..Are u leaving just after christmas, na??
manjha thumbnail
Oooh getting ready for a nice christmas lunch and dinner πŸ˜ƒ Kids must be excited eh?? LOL i get excited like a 5 year old during christmas πŸ˜† I am so waiting to know what everyone got me this year πŸ˜› I spent like all of my salary from summer on christmas.πŸ˜† Mostly on my sister and mom cause all the ladies like the expensive brands in my house πŸ˜†Err I need to start looking for a job soon! Oh and packing is such a pain! I need to make a trip to walmart tonight to get all the little things...
Noaddict thumbnail
Yeah..I have just one kid..πŸ˜›My son is very excited...I plan to bake something tomorrow..πŸ˜›And his gifts' list is endless..πŸ˜†
Ah..you spend ur salary on ur family...that is so niceπŸ˜ƒ..Nothing gives us more satisfaction than that..😊
Chalo..will catch up soon..dinner time...😊
manjha thumbnail
Awhh thats so sweet! Haha I had endless lists too πŸ˜ƒ LOL not all of my salary, I worked during grade 12 and summer, so I tried to save as much as money as possible and so I am using it now, so I am planning to start job shopping soon πŸ˜› Aha i'm planning to bake with my cousin too! He's 14 and he's too cool for baking but I make him do it anyways πŸ˜† Chalo bye Nids! TTYL πŸ˜Š