Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Mrids for the mini update-sorry you had to endure the torture:(
and Neelu and Riya..it was pretty bad huh ...so I'll safely skip the episode then!

Funny how one episode shows you a ray of hope and the very next one crushes that hope!!!
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Horrible & pathetic that's all I can say :|

Thanks mridula for informing me about update ..reading is enough ..after yesterday's episode don't want to waste my time on useless stuff

By the way I be very honest both shaheer & soumya have given yucky cloths ...I know in that era cloths were like that but come on the color scheme ...eeks first the bad acting then poor direction & lastly horrible make up ..they both looked like actors of circus
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Soumya, I m not able to skip the episodes even if they are crappy or notwithstanding. Need inputs for ranting. And see how everyone has taken maunvrat at the cost of my half an hour. Suggest me some remedies.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! I dropped by to check for the LUs before I crashed and I see that the episode was a drag-fest yet again! What are the CVs trying to show here? Is A supposed to be drunk or retarded? I've seen a lot of my friends all wasted, but I have never seen anyone act retarded in their inebriated state! Like W*F? If this is Nayi Soch, I wanna kick the CVs where it counts! To think that I was actually hoping for some 70s style drama! *bangs head* And someone please get them out of those horrendous clothes like immediately! Its started to hurt my eyes now! Anyways, I'll shut up before any faint hearted people read this and get mad. No point wasting time over this show, its better I go sleep! Goodnight to all those on this side of the globe, and hope the rest of you are having a good day at work! *hugs*
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Horrible & pathetic that's all I can say :|

Thanks mridula for informing me about update ..reading is enough ..after yesterday's episode don't want to waste my time on useless stuff

By the way I be very honest both shaheer & soumya have given yucky cloths ...I know in that era cloths were like that but come on the color scheme ...eeks first the bad acting then poor direction & lastly horrible make up ..they both looked like actors of circus

Aaaw u differ? Most of us thought they were better yesterday.

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep the adda is thunda today... Looks like everyone is out enjoying the holiday season... and hope the new year gives some subudhhi to our CVS to give us some entertainment... 

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Soumya, I m not able to skip the episodes even if they are crappy or notwithstanding. Need inputs for ranting. And see how everyone has taken maunvrat at the cost of my half an hour. Suggest me some remedies.

Awww poor you Mrids! Actually even I have been watching past few episodes so I could rant..in the same boat you see:(  Its really sad how this show has digressed!

And I think everyone's is busy with Christmas preparations...let this holiday season be done and you'll see everyone back with a bang:)

As for remedies...watch padosi shows..atleast you'll get a good laugh!:)

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Mrids yes I differ ..the car scene for me wasn't up to the mark ...that was so OTT ...many lapses were there..while seeing the scene the only thought came in my mind was r they same actors who gave brilliant performance earlier in such scenes like my one of the fav where Anant first time cried & holded navya's hand & she took that back in the car ..yesterday they looked to me so unreal ..only difference was that the hug was better along with the forhead kiss otherwise dialogue delivery was extremely poor :|
geno0309 thumbnail
@Rit..yes please sleep..this show's not worth losing sleep over!
geno0309 thumbnail
Okie peoples..logging off now..will see you guys later  if you all are around!