Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Neelu- Before the pic came out BabaR said that the police is just a scare, and nothing will happen to them but they'll get stranded and will get all romantic. But now it looks as if something else only is gonna happen! Oooh, the havaldars beating up A and N screaming in pain! Sweet! (OMG, I'm such a sadist!)
krystel21 thumbnail
BTW how is it that these FB kiddos get all these pics the first? Unki kaunsi setting hai Production team ke saath?
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ritch-oh!wow!!A getting thrashed by the police and N screaming NAHIIN!!would be a lovely sight,nai??!!what are u upto CVs??!!

baba's prediction gone wrong,eh??...well,that's a first!!...babaji,where are u??!...u have a lot of questions to be answered?...and how the hell is this going to help in bringing the marriage track?!god knows...oops...babaR knows!!🤢
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

BTW how is it that these FB kiddos get all these pics the first? Unki kaunsi setting hai Production team ke saath?

Isn't this is a morphed pic Ritch.  Oh I thought it was a made up pic
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Why are the kiddos so surprised that AnYa are in jail? Wasn't it pretty obvious that they will pay a visit to shree ghar after last night's episode?🤔
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Ditto, Rit..We are all lagging behind..😆These kiddos are bery smart..I ckhd the page as well..looks like some production guy or someone close to that team is running that...
krystel21 thumbnail
@Neelu- IKR! Oh, what if they do a spoof of the HP and the DH waala scene? You know, the one where Hermione is being tortured and Ron is going nuts and screaming out in pain? Oooh, I can imagine N going Nahiii! and A getting mad cause some perverted havaldar is passing nasty comments, and finally he gets so mad he beats up the PO beating him up! Haaye, that would be soo perfect! But sadly, Anant is no Armaan Mallik and Navya is no Riddima Gupta! 😔

@Isha- IDK if it is morphed or not! It seems as if it could be morphed, but then again there is a possibility of a jail scene! And it is possible that they morphed SS's tweet-pic and did this! Oh, who knows what's the truth behind it!
krystel21 thumbnail
@Tanu- Exactly! Even I don't seem to comprehend the hoopla behind all this! The PO was gotten into the track for a reason, and the reason is a jail track!

@Nids- OMG the FB kiddo page for AnYa is run by some dude in the Production Team? *bangs head* CVs aur producers aur writers ki IQ ka yeh hi explanation hai!
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Rit...That is my assumption😕..Coz someone put a comment on this pic asking the real relation b/w these two..and the page owner replied "these are just two good frnds and good co actors"..This answer has made me a bit confused..such confidence, as if they know them😕 Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Do you think the policewala will assume Navya is a prostitute or something? Thats what the scenario was in every other show where this particular sequence was shown..😆