Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yay Isha, I can almost see it, the first flakes of snow, like diamond crystals, whenevr we had white christmas I used to be Ga ga. Ur little one has all the right to be excited. Is she ready with her milk and cookies for tom night. Mine is super excited too!
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjali you must be from the East Coast.  Are you already at work?
appu_12 thumbnail
Hi ritch- there is one hilarious  post, will talk abt it later! IDK where.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Isha- I'm good hun, wbu? Christmas preps going strong?

@Ujjaini- PM me about it! 😃

@Angie- Check your PM!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

Hi anjali

good to see u, was getting sort of bored. How is ur little Dora girl doing, excited abt christmas? why is your post all khali!

Hi Ujjaini
so good to catch up with you too! how are you?
no clue whar happened to that post. let me see if i can edit that.
My lil dora is enjoying to the fullest. I have a full house this christmas. My sis in law and her famili and my bro and his family all are here. So too much fun going on. She is having a gala time with her cousins.
Waiting for today's police dirama?
soapliker thumbnail

Yay Isha, I can almost see it, the first flakes of snow, like diamond crystals, whenevr we had white christmas I used to be Ga ga. Ur little one has all the right to be excited. Is she ready with her milk and cookies for tom night. Mine is super excited too!

Oh right ,  You used to live in Boston.  I love that city.  so much history there that one can feel it in the air.  My daughter has her milk and her cookies ready.  She is all excited.  Aww yours is excited too.  How old are they?  Family is what Christmas is all about.  
soapliker thumbnail

Hi ritch- there is one hilarious  post, will talk abt it later! IDK where.

Keep me in the loop too
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Oh right , You used to live in Boston. I love that city. so much history there that one can feel it in the air. My daughter has her milk and her cookies ready. She is all excited. Aww yours is excited too. How old are they? Family is what Christmas is all about.

Oh Ujjaini you from Boston! My alma mater and my first home in te US! Are the ice sculptures up?
Dora123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Anjali you must be from the East Coast. Are you already at work?

Good morning Isha.
Yeah me on the east coast and am working from home today:)
appu_12 thumbnail
@ Ritch- did it
@ Anjali and Isha-I can understand the kids excitement! Mine is six yr old, we are in delhi now but as far as christmas we follw all that we did in Boston! I miss Boston, the fall colors and christmas! I can hear 'Let it snow Let it snow ' !