Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Ujjaini and @Nids- Oh Renu's nails are terrible! I feel like she's a blood sucking vampire whenever I see her nails!

@Nids- IKR! Like IF is the ONLY site we visit! *edited to avoid further controversies!😛*
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nicky99

@Ritch and Nids - Humko Navya (show) se mohabbat ho gayi, allah maaf kare! ðŸ˜†

These fateechers think everyone around is just like them..haha bechaare! ðŸ˜†

Nick..Itni mohabbat ki ab usko doctor hi theek kar payega..🤣
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nick- I've begun to question my sanity when it comes to Nabbya! I mean, the show's tracks suck most of the time, the acting is nothing great, I rant and rant and rant till my fingers begin to hurt but I still go back every morning to watch the show! *bangs head* 

@Nids- I swear man! Its like they're the only ones who know how to use the internet. Like W*F? We're educated people as well!
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello januables!! What is the big controversy? I demand to be let in on the secret!😆
And Nidhi, oooh I am in love with Soumya's hand and nails..So so pretty and delicate and nice.. And such a lovely shade of nail paint too..😊
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nids - Haayee..ishq kamina! ðŸ¤£

@Ritch - Hahaha..Still we can't completely stop watching the show! Bhagwaan ki kya ghazab maaya hai ðŸ˜†

@Tanu - Hello! 🤗 How have you been? 
Noaddict thumbnail
@Tanu...🤗Hai na..U too love her hands na..Ditto..they look so delicate and soft...😃

@Nick..Behen..u are on a roll..🤣
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nidhi: Dekho hamari haalat..Since there is nothing on the actual show to like, we are investing our attention on how delicate and nice Soumya's hands are..While we are at it, I love her natural looking nails over Renu's overly manicured vampy nails..😆

@Nicky: Zinda hoon main..😆

Oh and will somebody tell me about the whole controversy thing already? Getting way to curious here..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
@Tanu- Tanu! ðŸ¤— How are you? Oh, be careful with what you speak, you never know who's keeping tabs on the adda! And oooh yes, her hands a beautiful, unlike Renu's! So large and artificial and vampirish! Ew!

@Nicky- IKR! Its like if we watch the show we crib, and even if we don't watch the show, we crib! *bangs head* We need therapy man, for this obsessive compulsive disorder!

Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

@Nidhi: Dekho hamari haalat..Since there is nothing on the actual show to like, we are investing our attention on how delicate and nice Soumya's hands are..While we are at it, I love her natural looking nails over Renu's overly manicured vampy nails..😆

@Tanu..😆😆..Yeah ..Renu , I am sure must have scratched ppl by mistake with those extra long nails..😆I think she is still stuck with Halloween ðŸ˜†
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nids - ðŸ˜†
I just saw Shaheer's latest tweet, haha finally he is asking his show's viewers to comment on the episode! Badi jaldi yaad aa gaya, Shaheer? Jab episodes gande the, tab toh poocha nahi? ðŸ˜†
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago